Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 07:02 AM   #21
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

Default Re: Well so much for the value of the purple slips

I only got one poster and 2 plushies today. I don't have high hopes on getting the slippers. I'm glad that some of these items are available. I would love to get the window. I actually like the dancing shoes better than the slippers. It's just a matter of opinion.
5guin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #22
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
You make good points, Price. Probably the slippers will be rarely given out.
The purple Dancing Shoes also sparkle and look nice on our pets; they were/are a prize for attending a clubhouse party - fairly easy to get.
Click the image to open in full size.
They were very popular when the Parties came out, but not anymore.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:50 AM   #23
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Just because they are a contest prize won't bring down their value. Many people have no idea about WKN or WI so they wouldn't even know about the promo, even more won't get the slips from the contest. So the demand will definitely still out weigh the supply, I would not worry about that at all. The good news is there will be some that get them that don't care what they are worth to others because they aren't collectors and just want to get rid of them so you might be able to trade for a few pair easily if you don't win them.

I have 3 pair already but would love more, not for trading, but because they are adorable little shoes on your pets. They aren't too big and clunky like most of the other shoes are. They look very sweet with the dresses.

Good luck to everyone that wants a pair, hope you get them. Oh and as far as I'm concerned trading cards are way over priced and some people buy boxes of them and don't win slips so to me their value is way too low in the guide. You have to spend real money to even get a slight chance of getting them so I think they should have a much higher value in the WIGEV then they do as should some of the other trading card items.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:14 AM   #24
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Default Re: Well so much for the value of nafaria's slippers (NOT SLIPS asdfghjkl; -_-)

Honestly, I'm hoping that Ganz doesn't pay attention to clubhouse fads, and places Nafaria's Slippers as one of the more common prizes.

And as far as a peek-a-newz for the KinzClothing outfits, I highly doubt that will happen. Those T-Shirts make Ganz TONS of money, and I'm sure they wouldn't want to mess that up. In addition, the shirts cost money to make, whereas trading cards, charms, and estore items hardly cost anything to make. ;]

Last edited by lps3cheese; 09-10-2011 at 09:17 AM..
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 09:29 AM   #25
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I am very happy for this, but it will be a downer for those that thought they had something very valuable.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 09-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #26

LostKittens is on a distinguished road

I am sort of glad that they had this peek-a-newz I always wanted those cute purple shoes!

~Lost Kittens~
LostKittens is offline Female
Old 09-11-2011, 12:57 AM   #27
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I got Slips I don't care for the value!!

And what are 'torn' and 'hula'?!
Old 09-11-2011, 04:54 PM   #28
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I have a question, I know the value of slips has probably gone down but the peek-a-newz is only for a week so after the week is up do you think the value will go back up? I tried to trade for them and someone said they aren't considered priceless anymore which I understand. It just stinks for people like me who worked so hard and did lots of trades and sacrificed lots of very valuable items to get slips and now they make it easy for people to get them. I wish I had known about this long before, I would have waited and not traded for them.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-14-2011, 02:20 PM   #29
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Just because they are a contest prize won't bring down their value. Many people have no idea about WKN or WI so they wouldn't even know about the promo, even more won't get the slips from the contest. So the demand will definitely still out weigh the supply, I would not worry about that at all. The good news is there will be some that get them that don't care what they are worth to others because they aren't collectors and just want to get rid of them so you might be able to trade for a few pair easily if you don't win them.

I have 3 pair already but would love more, not for trading, but because they are adorable little shoes on your pets. They aren't too big and clunky like most of the other shoes are. They look very sweet with the dresses.

Good luck to everyone that wants a pair, hope you get them. Oh and as far as I'm concerned trading cards are way over priced and some people buy boxes of them and don't win slips so to me their value is way too low in the guide. You have to spend real money to even get a slight chance of getting them so I think they should have a much higher value in the WIGEV then they do as should some of the other trading card items.
See I wasn't worried until I tried to trade my extra from the click-to-win. I offered to trade them and someone asked what I wanted for them and they said "oh they're not priceless anymore" I think lots of people will say that now and even after the click-to-win over. I only wanted slips in the beginning because I liked them and they are stylish, not because they are considered priceless clothing by many traders.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 05:18 AM   #30
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
I got Slips I don't care for the value!!

And what are 'torn' and 'hula'?!
Nevermind...so much for any help here...as usual, I had to Google it...
Closed