Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 12:41 PM   #11
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Well so much for the value of the purple slips

I am so glad they will go down in TR value, bc it's just a TC prize! Always have been. I never got them in trade bc I refused to trade over the TC value.. that's all it is! Yeah.. I am glad WKN gonna show em, yeah! I have always wanted the slips even before the TR made them so popular. I have always wanted them for my Snowball esp even more fun as they are Nafaria's shoes.

I do lovve the party purple shoes too, they are sparkling fun!

GL! I am so glad we have a chance to get Nafaria's Slippers FREE! Yeah!
calabelle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #12
hoa I'm Alicia
Webkinz :)

Jolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly what I was thinking. When I saw it I got excited but then I thought, now the demand in the trading room will go down a lot...that upsets me.
Jolly05 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #13
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Gifted

btad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonder

I don't know weather this is bad or good, LOL!
btad is offline Female
Old 09-09-2011, 03:28 PM   #14
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

The picture on WKN keeps striking me as different than the slips. It just seems some puny thing is off. Although honestly I get that they will be rarer.

If you like at the released picture, some of the prizes are bigger than others. Perhaps it shoes the rarity of them? The biggest are the rarest, I guess.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2011, 05:01 PM   #15
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Well the value of purple slippers, is really low according to the wigev. And in the fine print of this promotion it says some prizes are rarer, so i'm pretty sure the slippers are going to be rarer to win, but its nice for alot of other people who maybe really wanted the slippers but either didn't want to trade tons in the trading rooms for them, or spend more money on trading cards to try and win them.
CandyCanez is offline Female
Old 09-09-2011, 05:43 PM   #16

l3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talent

Yes, but it's the rarest prize according to Ganz... not many of them will be given out, so I wouldn't worry about their value. And it's only held for a week, right? Even if the value goes down, it will go back up again in less than a month depending on how many user's recieve slips.
I wouldn't worry about it.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:19 AM   #17
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Out of 9 accounts done...4 posters, 3 plushies, 1 window, 1 pair of nafaria slippers.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 03:52 AM   #18

Evolution2k7 is just really niceEvolution2k7 is just really nice

Personally, I love the click to wins, but i am slightly sad as i traded something of high value for the slippers in the first place because i am unable to buy trading cards. However i see it as one of those things and the risk i took at the time. I am so happy right now though, Im working on my accounts, and Ive just got the Potted Vine! So happy (So far only done 2 of my accounts and got, Plush and Vine)

Love Evo
Evolution2k7 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 04:46 AM   #19

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by btad
I don't know weather this is bad or good, LOL!
i agree.
I have mixed feelings about this because now slips will go down because most people will have them.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 05:51 AM   #20
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by cheree31
lol well said but it will be nice to not be asked if i have them for trade lol Now if we can get a peek a newz for shuts, torn and hula lol
I would love that!! But, whats 'torn' and 'hula'?? I have only ever heard, shuts, slips, army, plumpy and ears.

I don't hink that they are that hard to get. So far, 1 of 4 accounts have got them, on the first day also.
My account: Potted Vine
Sister account: Slips []
Trial accuont: Poster [*Phew*][Can't send to my account]
Sisters friends account: Potted Vine

I don't care if the value goes down!! I am sure this is a one-off thing, meaning, that this probably won't happen again, so that also means, in like 10 years [] they will be very high in value I love them and I hope that I get them. Plus, they must not be worth more than the Potted Vine!! If you sell the Potted Vine or Slips:
Potted Vine: 125kc
Slips: 75kc

If they are that special, why not be better in value of kc?!

They are also too dear to buy!! Series 1,2 and 3 are like, $3.70 and series 4 is like, $2.00 deerer!! To me, this is a mirical!!

I have only 1 pair or them Dancing Shoes, and my Floppy Pig is wearing them right now

View Post Originally Posted by l3lueberry
Yes, but it's the rarest prize according to Ganz... not many of them will be given out, so I wouldn't worry about their value. And it's only held for a week, right? Even if the value goes down, it will go back up again in less than a month depending on how many user's recieve slips.
I wouldn't worry about it.
*Ahem* Did you read right? It says Some prizes are more rare than others, not: The Nafaria's Slippers will be the rarest of prizes.
Did it? Sorry if I seem rude...

But still, all of these prizes are WICKED!! All are, I think Trading Card items!! Woo!! I can't buy TC items in Ausralia...

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 09-10-2011 at 05:51 AM..
Closed