Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

Default WebkinzNews Scary Story Contest - what was yours?

Now that the contest is over - I thought I'd share my two daughters' stories. My oldest and I also entered - but failed to copy/paste them into a document. Let me know what you think... and post yours (or even your ideas, summary).

For her birthday, Katie had received the entire Halloween collection to decorate with. While unpacking, Katie hung up the magic mirror she had won in a game. She asked, "Will I have fun tonight?" The mirror shook it's head, "No." Katie shrugged the answer off. The room was almost complete. Needing to water her garden, Katie asked her roommate to continue installing the floor. Katie finished watering, and came in to find that a few of the floor boards were loose. Dirty, spider infested pipes showed through. As she got down closer to clean off an exposed pipe, Katie met eyes with something frightening! She stood and backed away, falling straight into the pumpkin chair. As she sat, the candles burst into flame! Katie shrieked and stumbled toward the window. Suddenly, bursts of lightening tore across her view. The pumpkins in the room lit up with ghostly grins. Katie ran from the room to spend the night on the couch. Her "Funky Girl" bedroom set would be coming back tomorrow.

:bokbok::easter::cmunk:

The three little kinz walked up to the cobweb covered door. This leaning, seemingly abandoned house was the last house on the block. No Lil Kinz had dared go to the door, much less knocked. To be sure, not even a BIG Kinz had knocked on Halloween! However, this Halloween a single Jack -o- lantern sat on the front porch. Its insides flickered with promise of candy. Shivers of fear mixed with anticipation went down their spines as they decided to knock. "KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK." The sound of the small, tightly clenched fist echoed throughout the emptied street. They waited with their breath held tightly in their lungs, as if they were about to go deep under the water. They exhaled, waiting longer still for the inhabitant of the haunted house to come to the door. Finally, the door slowly began to open. Before the Lil Kinz could run, a loud "BOOOOOOOO!" filled the crisp night air. The Lil Kinz stood frozen with fear until they realized the ghost was holding three chocolate bats.

I didn't want to make them really scary.

YLM

**Thanks goes to funkyc63 for this great idea!!**

Last edited by Yeshualovesme; 10-26-2009 at 12:09 AM.. Reason: giving credit where credit is due!
Yeshualovesme is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 05:28 AM   #2
Peteshaus will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WebkinzNews Scary Story Contest - what was yours?

I was SHOCKED, but I was one of the winners of the contest. I've never won anything before!! Here's my story:

Little monster started out the same as all other monsters. He was a beautiful shade of red, just like his dad, grandpa and great-grandpa before him. One day, while visiting his grandma's house, he watched grandma knit a beautiful purple, blue and orange scarf. Little monster was a curious and ornery little boy. Of course everyone knows that scarves are a little monster's favorite food. While grandma left the room to answer the telephone, little monster gobbled that scarf up as quickly as he could! When grandma returned, she asked "where did my scarf go? That was magic yarn, and it glows in the dark." Sure enough, as soon as the sun went down, little monster started glowing. Day after day he got brighter and brighter. Before he knew it, he had stripes that were blue and purple and green, just like Grandma's scarf. Little Monster never told Grandma the truth about how he changed colors, but Grandma knew that the magic scarf is how a regular monster changed into a purple monster.
Peteshaus is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 05:35 AM   #3
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

I don't know if I got selected for the Trick or Treat Troll one.
Maine is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 08:18 AM   #4
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Mine is about Ganz stopping making Webkinz. LOL! The character loves Webkinz and screams when he hears it.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:45 PM   #5

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Peteshaus
I was SHOCKED, but I was one of the winners of the contest. I've never won anything before!! Here's my story:

Little monster started out the same as all other monsters. He was a beautiful shade of red, just like his dad, grandpa and great-grandpa before him. One day, while visiting his grandma's house, he watched grandma knit a beautiful purple, blue and orange scarf. Little monster was a curious and ornery little boy. Of course everyone knows that scarves are a little monster's favorite food. While grandma left the room to answer the telephone, little monster gobbled that scarf up as quickly as he could! When grandma returned, she asked "where did my scarf go? That was magic yarn, and it glows in the dark." Sure enough, as soon as the sun went down, little monster started glowing. Day after day he got brighter and brighter. Before he knew it, he had stripes that were blue and purple and green, just like Grandma's scarf. Little Monster never told Grandma the truth about how he changed colors, but Grandma knew that the magic scarf is how a regular monster changed into a purple monster.
Congratulations!!! So happy for you!
Yeshualovesme is offline Female
Closed