Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 08:55 AM   #1
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

Default Webkinznews contests!!!

Hey guys this is just a friendly remnder. Although it is very fun to enter contest on webkinznews please remeber thousands of people are entering. SO my suggesion is that no one post any of their room images on here until after the contest closes. We have had two people's pictures stolen. And lets remeber these are the only two we know about but if 2 stolen entries have won imagine the stolen entries that have lost. ( Imean how many of our rooms have been stolen and we don't even know because they didnt win so we have no clue?) Your picture actally could of been stolen and not won or disqualified because there were two identical ones entered (yes even ganz makes maistakes and we all know this). So please hold on to your pic and then we can all show them off after the contest ends.

---------- Princessapreeel added 77 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

anyone?????

Last edited by Princessapreeel; 02-01-2009 at 09:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinznews contests!!!

Very good idea Princess apreeel. Everyone should hold off on posting their rooms until the contes has ended so no ones rooms are stolen again. There have only been 2 contests that envolved entering a room with each having a room stolen from a member of this site. Who knows if the other winners were from other sites and had theirs stolen too.
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 09:19 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

computeradmit is just really nicecomputeradmit is just really nice

no thins make's perfect sense and i think it is a good idea ! thank you for posting this seems very helpful new members or old members like me !

thank you !!!
computeradmit is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 09:25 AM   #4
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Very good point. I think it is quite ashame we have to go through this because some members are lazy and don't want to make their rooms for the contest. Then they find somebody posting a picture of their contest entry here and just steal it. To those of you out there who do this. What a shame on you. What a shame on you.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 09:29 AM   #5
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Good Point. Little Kids might not get that people might steal thier rooms. I just entered my room.
2222r is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 10:37 AM   #6
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

thanks guys!!! i just wanted to let everyone know that more pics could of been stolen and we would never know cause we dont see all of the entries only the ones that won
Old 02-01-2009, 10:42 AM   #7
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

That's just what I was thinking. I might show you guys my pics after it closes though!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #8
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
That's just what I was thinking. I might show you guys my pics after it closes though!
yes i agree and i will def post my pic after the contest closes
Old 02-01-2009, 11:03 AM   #9
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

I second this!!! LOL
Newsboys is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #10
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Newsboys
I second this!!! LOL
i figured u of all people would but at least you and everyone here knows u r the real winner
Closed