Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 06:01 PM   #1
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Default WW contest question SOLVED Mod Please Close this!

For the Webkinznews contest, does the room have to be a small room? Because I just got a medium room and decorted it.

So does it have to be small?

Last edited by Amymt; 01-28-2009 at 09:25 PM..
Amymt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #2
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Default Re: WW contest question

I'm pretty sure it has to be a small room.

Which does **** a little, but it does challenge your creativity skills.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 01-28-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Yes. It has to be a small room. I've got mine all ready for the competition. I suggest to sell all the items you put in the medium room back to the W-Shop and then buy a small room or use a small room that you do not need and decorate that room.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #4
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It shouldn't be a stretch, but, yes, they say a small room for this contest. I think it is great that they want us to limit the spending and to create in a smaller room. So, I wonder...I am thinking on a Living Room or a Dining room or something like that, not just a floor plan.
Also, I have been looking at the last entries. I would ALMOST think we can't use the Funky Girl Rug if we have it. Because none of the winning rooms in the Blossom Fish rooms had that rug and it is no longer available in the W-Shop.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Yes, it does have to be small... but it really stinks cause I can hardly fit anything into a small room...
Old 01-28-2009, 06:10 PM   #6
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Re: WW contest question

To answer your question the room you enter does have to be small. Sorry you bought the wrong size room but now you have another room
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 01-28-2009, 06:24 PM   #7
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Thanks everyone!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 06:30 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

sydnah is on a distinguished road

Hi Amymt,

As the others here have pointed out, the contest rules do require that you use a SMALL room. I think you might convert your current design fairly easily and cheaply... Do you currently have any small rooms in your house? If so, you could use one you have for the contest. That's what I do, and sometimes I scavenge items from around my house for decorations, instead of buying new stuff.

First, I take screen shots of any of the rooms I am going to change, so that I can return the rooms to their earlier shape after I finish my contest entry. After I take pictures of the rooms, I completely empty the room I am going to use for the contest. I leave the items in my dock or dump them in a storage room. Then, I roam around my house and gather any items I want to use for the contest room (I can always put them back later, and it saves me a lot of KC). Then, I decorate the contest room. I give it new walls and floor and arrange the items to make a pretty room.

When I am done, I take the picture of the room for the contest and send it to Ganz. After I have entered, I use my screen shots to restore my rooms to the way I like them - unless, of course, I end up loving the changes I made.

Good luck in the contest. I'll look for your room in the thread where people show them off when it's all done!
Old 01-28-2009, 09:24 PM   #9
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Can a mod close this?
Amymt is offline Female
Closed