Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 01:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Thumbs down Webkinz Newzapalooza (missing clothes)

If you have not already gone to this website here:

Webkinz Newzapalooza is Here! | WKN: Webkinz Newz <----- click here

Each day has a different prize, I just heard from someone else they thought it was lame as well as I did to skip the whole outfit. Just goes to show you, they REALLY want to make you buy at the eStore.

One missing clothing item is 1500, the other two missing items are 2000 each.
()mega is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 08:09 AM   #2
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Newzapalooza (missing clothes)

where is it said that we're only getting part of the outfits? i was just wandering how they were going to give 9 pcs. of clothing in just 8 days!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Well....they DO need to make money

I don't blame them at all! Really though, I think it is nice that the articles of clothes they left off are the least important to the outfit (IMO)...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 01:44 AM   #4

()mega has disabled reputation

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Newzapalooza (missing clothes)

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
where is it said that we're only getting part of the outfits? i was just wandering how they were going to give 9 pcs. of clothing in just 8 days!
Click on the link, or go to their website. You'll see it says "*NOT AVAILABLE AS WEBKINZ NEWZAPALOOZA PRIZE" but it includes the picture without a date to get it. Notice we got the hat and shirt, but no old school pants?
()mega is offline Male
Old 02-19-2011, 02:16 AM   #5
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Yes, they entice you with two-thirds of an outfit, hoping you will spend eStore points to complete the outfit.
It's clever because we can't complain, they are giving us two free clothing items, and I'm sure it will convince a lot of people to buy the missing third item.
alleine is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 02:41 AM   #6
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Yes, they entice you with two-thirds of an outfit, hoping you will spend eStore points to complete the outfit.
It's clever because we can't complain, they are giving us two free clothing items, and I'm sure it will convince a lot of people to buy the missing third item.
I agree they need to make money, as dragonbird said. And yes it may entice some to purchase the missing pieces. I do believe that the fact they make all their E-Store stuff unable to be kinzposted really hampers their sales, though. I think that many who do buy the missing pieces likely won't buy them for multiple accounts, it's just not worth doing...only for the primary decorating/stadium playing accounts. I don't buy there simply because I don't have the freedom to move my purchases between different accounts. Then there are those that trade through various places. If these things could be shipped, I think Ganz would be much more likely to see the increase in their sales. Of course, there are those that prefer the items can't be sold or sent by mistake. I understand that. But it's really no different than having the PSI for a plush or E-Store pet sold at the W-Shop or shipped off the account. The Signature pets alone cost more than much you'll see for any item at the E-Store.

I got the mostly-complete outfit for my accounts at the news site. It still wasn't enough to entice me to buy a non-sendable item from the E-Store. I'll just find a suitable clothing item to replace the missing piece.
Closed