Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Webkinz Newz Christmas contest --now extended to Dec 22

I just tried to enter the Webkinz Newz Christmas contest, which was supposed to end at 11:59pm today; but the site says "Sorry, there are no contests yet. Check back soon."

Ganz, please fix this and extend the contest so everyone can enter! Thank you!

From the Webkinz Newz site: "
The contest extension opens at 12:00 am EST on December 22, 2009 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on December 22, 2009."

Thank you, Ganz!!

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 12-21-2009 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: Ganz extended the contest
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 12:54 PM   #2
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Christmas contest gone

Yeh, i noticed that. Hopefully they will get it fixed!
Ganz has alot of glitches they need to work on.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 04:41 PM   #3

Jazzykinz06 is a jewel in the roughJazzykinz06 is a jewel in the rough

Yes I saw this too when I went there to enter! But the ad in Webkinz world and Kinzville News say it should be open until 11:59!
Jazzykinz06 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 04:44 PM   #4

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

Same here. I hope they fix it so we can enter. Oh well whats the chances I would have won?
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

It has 11:59 pm listed as the supposed close date but it says it closed at 11:59 am on the winners section. Yet another contest I missed !
Old 12-20-2009, 05:57 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Here is a screen shot of the add in WW. This was posted by FroggyDoodle in the following thread: Webkinz Newz announces Christmas Contest - Page 5

It says 11:59 PM!

Click the image to open in full size.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 09:14 PM   #7
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

Same here!!!! It is 8:13 (CST) or 9:13 (EST) PM on Sunday December 20th and can't enter the contest. This is not right.
Clibab is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 11:02 PM   #8
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

It's now 11:00pm on the nose EST and the glitch is still not fixed. I have prepared lists of favorite Webkinz pets for myself, my niece and my nephew. Unfortunately, there is no entry form available...just disappointing. I hope they realize they goofed and allow us some extra time tomorrow to enter. I think that would be fair.
NDmaria is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 11:04 PM   #9
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

It's been down since this afternoon. Another glitch.I guess those that did get to enter will have a little better chance now.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:38 AM   #10
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by koto
It's been down since this afternoon. Another glitch.I guess those that did get to enter will have a little better chance now.
Let's hope they catch this one first and extend the contest another day. With all of us here keeping them informed, you would think they would have sent a communication to Justin by now...
kigz is offline Female
Closed