Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 04:19 AM   #11
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Biggest Webkinz Fan" contest

Great thread! I'm going to ask a mod/admin tomorrow (when I'm not so sleepy!) just exactly what we can do with this contest, since we can't post direct links to you tube. We need to be careful to keep everyone safe, and I think this contest does open a lot of kids up to a world of online corrospondence that they might not be ready for. That being said, I still made an entry, so I guess I can't be that upset with them, now can I? Anyway, good luck to everyone! I hope this is a fun contest for all!
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 05:22 AM   #12
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

That is a great point, Bindi! I find it despicable that so many kids these days are getting ****** into the computer...we truly have become a world of technology. I know children younger than me that have a Facebook and Twitter, and you hardly see young children anymore with a computer-free weekend. I find it increasingly terrible that companies like Ganz are using PIXELS that cost virtually no money to generate for them, to rein in kids to this cyber-obsession, while getting advertising and business for their company at the same time!
Old 04-01-2010, 05:25 AM   #13
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

*I'd love to be able to post our videos as well, but really, I do understand why they don't allow youtube postings...there is too much room for something really nasty to slip through and not be found out for a while...the whole youtube thing scares me (with the kiddos anyhow)...We will still participate, but my kids may only do so under my guidance-and really, I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 12:05 PM   #14
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

I think the contest is ok but they they should have said don't let yourself be on the video. My mom ****ed me put up a video but she made sure I wasn't on it. I don't have a You Tube account cause I am not old enoguh. I see they are going to have a way to enter that is not video at the newz site (you enter your favorite pets). I think it is nice they have a second way.

I like all the videos so far. They are real neat!
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #15
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by LittleBird
I think the contest is ok but they they should have said don't let yourself be on the video. My mom ****ed me put up a video but she made sure I wasn't on it. I don't have a You Tube account cause I am not old enoguh. I see they are going to have a way to enter that is not video at the newz site (you enter your favorite pets). I think it is nice they have a second way.

I like all the videos so far. They are real neat!
Hi LittleBird! I've seen your video, and it's really great! (It's nice to know that you're a fellow WI'er!!! I have a video there too....and I agree that your mom made a good choice that you weren't in the video. That is much safer Good luck to you!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:09 PM   #16
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I'll look at your guys' entries later!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 11:02 AM   #17
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Hi LittleBird! I've seen your video, and it's really great! (It's nice to know that you're a fellow WI'er!!! I have a video there too....and I agree that your mom made a good choice that you weren't in the video. That is much safer Good luck to you!
Thanks! I like your dancing pets video. It is real good! I didnt knkoow how to make little online pets do stuff for recording it.

I got a new camera that takes pictures and will make these little movie clips and that is how I made my movie. My mom helped me with using the movie studio stuff on the computer because I hadn't done that before and it was pretty easy and I hope I can use it again soon! I loved it when it put words on my videos. It was the coolest to see that to me! I wanted to use all my pets but that was too many and it made the news seem a lot to big.
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 01:37 PM   #18

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Thanks! I like your dancing pets video. It is real good! I didnt knkoow how to make little online pets do stuff for recording it.

I got a new camera that takes pictures and will make these little movie clips and that is how I made my movie. My mom helped me with using the movie studio stuff on the computer because I hadn't done that before and it was pretty easy and I hope I can use it again soon! I loved it when it put words on my videos. It was the coolest to see that to me! I wanted to use all my pets but that was too many and it made the news seem a lot to big.
Very cute video LittleBird!

I love making videos. Wish there was a way we could embed them in our threads here! Maybe one day there will be a safe way to do it.

There is a link to my contest entry in my siggy. Hope you like it!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 07:13 PM   #19
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
I'll look at your guys' entries later!
Thank you pups! That means a lot to all of us!

Thanks! I've looked at your video a couple of times today, so I hope the count is going up! I think you're right about using a lot of pets, sometimes it's just easier to focus on a few instead!
Old 04-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #20
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Sorry, there can be no you tube links on WI. It's a cool contest, but in fairness to everyone we cannot allow any video links here on WI.

This means no "back-door" links to you tube either. Getting around WI's censors by using these links is not ok. There are safety reasons why WI does not allow you tube links. Using these links is akin to using periods or spaces to get around the profanity censors.

Cocoabean
cocoabean is offline Female
Closed