Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #441
Webkinz :)
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's November Contest: Name That Turkey!

Ben Franklin
willow234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 12:51 PM   #442
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

A six foot turkey perched on the roof for a month - seen by neighbors all around.... ? ? ?

~ Webbler Turkinz (for a Webkinz staff member's gobbler turkey)

~ Tiny Tim (to borrow from the next major holiday & mock his size)

~ Erasmus (we named our wild thanksgiving turkey Erasmus in 2003)

~ Asbestos (he's sitting on your roof, right?)

~ Mr. Shingles (self explanantory)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all !
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 01:00 PM   #443
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I think a good name for the turkey would be Benjamin Franklin. He wanted the Turkey to be our national bird, so it would be good to name a turkey after him. If you could get some fake bifocals the right size to put on him, that would make him a perfect Benjamin Franklin Turkey!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 01:01 PM   #444

Honeyx2 is on a distinguished road

my name - FIRKEE
Old 11-05-2010, 01:02 PM   #445
denissa99pestisor

denissa is a jewel in the roughdenissa is a jewel in the rough

Joy, Sage, Billy.....this my entry
denissa is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 01:14 PM   #446
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Sir Butterball, Trever, Jeremy, Pilgrim, Mayflower, or Turk lol thanks for the contest! Have fun naming your turkey!
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #447
quecher is on a distinguished road

i have 2 of the webkinz turkeys, and here are the names i gave to mine:
Enoch
The Great Gatsby

i think these names would be great for your turkey as well, but just in case here are a few more names i have chosen for you:
Rutherford
Gobbles
Giblet (or Mr. Giblet)
Mr. Meaty
Butters
Chunky Chucky
Tempting Tom
and even though the name was already said I want to repeat it. Not for my own credit, but because I really like the name. When I was growing up, we had a pet turkey on our farm named GILBERT.
KatiesMom said it first so give her the credit, but i do ever so much like that name!
quecher is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 01:39 PM   #448
Star Wars Rox!!

margo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of light

how about "stuffing" or "dinner"? both of them sound better with "mr." in front of them!
this is my first post ever!
margo1211 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 01:44 PM   #449
Lil Kinz
webkinznut is on a distinguished road

I like the name Tootles...how about you?
Old 11-05-2010, 01:48 PM   #450
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

fluffer nutter! lol
has nothing to do with it but i like it!

and

-giblet
-gobbler
-bengi
Closed

Tags
<3 t h e i c e d a n c e, aikou:), alexander & jenny, chess was here, curlyannabelle, g d f g j b g, gobble gobble lol, goldendoodle, goshary, happy thanksgiving!, i was here :), kinzkeeper55 is beast, kittycats was here, lanawas here<33, megan wuz here, moo to you =3, noah frosting was here!, of course koodo was here, pawsome thread! -luree, pumpkinpie=yum, repute, small was here :], this tag is tagulous, want a r.a.i.n.b.o.w kinz, ~l u n a k i t t y~