Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 08:45 AM   #281
xeroni
Webkinz :)

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's November Contest: Name That Turkey!

Legz

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Xeroni is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2010, 08:57 AM   #282
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Gobbling Goblin
Sir Turkey Man
Mr. Turk
Pete (?)
Sir Charles, the third turkey
Gobbling Gary

Thank you for this contest.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:01 AM   #283

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

George
Scrooge
Jester
Leo
Leonard.
That's what I think you should name him Great contest!
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 09:03 AM   #284

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

How about Thankful!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 09:33 AM   #285
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

Oh, Fun! I think you should call him:

Autumn Leaf
Mr. Sandwich
Mr. T. Urkey
Joe Stuffing
Mr. Giving Thanks
Mr. Gray V.

pollytoad77 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 09:34 AM   #286
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

my entry is the name: TOAST
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 09:53 AM   #287
Lambikins25
Lil Kinz

Lambikins25 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think he should be called "****ens" because that's my husband's favorite leftover-turkey sandwich.

Ok, seriously, this program starred-out my suggestion! And it wasn't even dirty or rude! Ever heard of Charles D.i.c.k.e.n.s? Geez. Anyway, that's my suggestion... as above, it's my husband's favorite leftovers sandwich... a little turkey, some stuffing, and some cranberry sauce on a dinner roll. Delicious!
Lambikins25 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #288
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

My suggestions:

November
Turkey Trot
Wild Turkey
Jennie O
Featherbrain
Roosting-not-Roasting
Global Gobbler

Thanks for a fun contest!
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 10:04 AM   #289
Lil Kinz
peteach98 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think his name should be Mr. Tu R. Key
peteach98 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 10:10 AM   #290
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

That turkey is awesome and looks just like a Mr. Giblet Gobbler. He needs a fancy name like Giblet Gobbler!
gmcgary is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 t h e i c e d a n c e, aikou:), alexander & jenny, chess was here, curlyannabelle, g d f g j b g, gobble gobble lol, goldendoodle, goshary, happy thanksgiving!, i was here :), kinzkeeper55 is beast, kittycats was here, lanawas here<33, megan wuz here, moo to you =3, noah frosting was here!, of course koodo was here, pawsome thread! -luree, pumpkinpie=yum, repute, small was here :], this tag is tagulous, want a r.a.i.n.b.o.w kinz, ~l u n a k i t t y~