Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2011, 06:10 AM   #51
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Official Thanksgiving Contest!

Thank you for another fabulous contest, although I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, my Golden Turkey needed a room.

Click the image to open in full size.
tashytoot is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2011, 07:43 AM   #52
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Amazing rooms submitted so far !!
I'll make sure to look at all of them at the end of the contest. We have such creative members here with wonderful and diverse ideas. Good Luck to everyone who enters

Here is my Thanksgiving Feast ...

funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2011, 08:16 AM   #53
Wildkit!!!
Webkinz :)

cymbug1996 has a spectacular aura aboutcymbug1996 has a spectacular aura about

cool rooms so far! Good luck everyone!********************************/webkinz_s.html?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0[/IMG] I hope this works! If not ca someone please tell me how to attach a picture?
cymbug1996 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2011, 08:39 AM   #54
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cymbug1996
cool rooms so far! Good luck everyone!********************************/webkinz_s.html?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0[/IMG] I hope this works! If not ca someone please tell me how to attach a picture?
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
There's a link to two guides, at the bottom of the contest first post.

Once you have your picture on your computer, you can also upload it directly onto WI as an attachment. Instead of Quick Reply, go to Go Advanced. Scroll down a bit till you see Manage your Attachments, click on that. "Browse" to find the picture on your computer, then click Upload. Write something in your post, and Save.

There will be a tiny attachment at the base of your post.

To open up the Attachment once you've posted, click on the attachment and you will see the big picture: right-click on it and Copy. Go Back and Modify your post, Paste the picture into your post and Save.

If you have trouble opening up the Attachment, I will do it for you.
Once your picture is ready on your computer, there are several ways to post it. One way is to upload it to tinypic (this is free) or some other photo-hosting site, and copy/paste the link for forums. If it doesnt work, try try again...

Or you can upload it directly into WI, in several ways. You can upload it into one of your albums, on your profile, and then just copy/paste the BB code. Or you can use the Attachment feature in Go Advanced as explained in my quote above.

If it doesn't work, just try again.

The "Preview Post" button is your friend... preview before posting
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-22-2011, 08:45 AM   #55

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

great rooms...good luck...

ottermellon is offline Female
Old 11-22-2011, 09:32 AM   #56
biophilia
Gifted

biophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgthanksgiving.jpg (130.2 KB, 144 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-22-2011 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: opening it up for you :)
biophilia is offline Female
Old 11-22-2011, 09:46 AM   #57
ebkinz Ninja
Webkinz :)

reaganag is on a distinguished road

OK here is my entry: Wozer (my Schnauzer) Has most of my pets over for thanksgiving. Everyone has their own unique chair and some of them even brought things from their rooms to make the room feel more cozy.

Thanksgiving room.jpg

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-22-2011 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: opening it up for you :)
reaganag is offline Male
Old 11-22-2011, 11:30 AM   #58
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz
luv909 is on a distinguished road

I need to enter this. I just need to decorate an empty room of mine first with whatever I have lying around...
luv909 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #59
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Here's my room. I've been working on it forever, and maybe I need a couple more things, but I like the way it's turning out!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 11-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #60
D.E.F.Y. Gravity <
Gifted

kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!

I'm gonna go continue working on my entry!
kiki6500 is offline Female
Closed