Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 12:09 PM   #101
ill always love her
Webkinz :)

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Official Thanksgiving Contest!

I hope I did this right, lol

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI Thanksgiving Contest.JPG (88.4 KB, 151 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-23-2011 at 12:37 PM.. Reason: Opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2011, 12:38 PM   #102
e are wacky

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

This was fun! What a wonderful contest!

Snow Angel is waiting for her guests to arive for a grand Thanks Giving feast! She wishes that every webkinz could have a great Thanks Giving.

-LivvieB2000

Last edited by LivvieB2000; 01-21-2013 at 09:08 PM..
LivvieB2000 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 12:40 PM   #103
catsrule7play will become famous soon enough

happy thanksgiving everyone!!!Click the image to open in full size.
catsrule7play is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 01:03 PM   #104
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

Okie dokie! Here's my room.
Midori is hosting Thanksgiving this year in her formal dining room/guest house.
She's invited all of her closest friends.
Her guests are Star Chaser the Unicorn, Porthos the small signature Beagle, Billie Joe the dalmation, Tiberius the black bear, Colby the Cardinal, Festus the Tiger, Hammy the grey squirrel, Blizzard the Samoyed and Bonzo the cheeky monkey. Wave for the camera Midori!!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgthanksgiving pic.jpg (95.1 KB, 143 views)
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 01:35 PM   #105
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Here's our picture! Several of my 'Kinz are celebrating Thanksgiving together. I hope you like it!
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 06:19 PM   #106
❾¾

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

Here is my entry! My pets (pictured here are Treble (harmony puppy), Holly (striped cat), Vixen (winter fawn), and Loona (brilliant bandit).) enjoy Thanksgiving in our warm parlor. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night!

Last edited by Gizzy321123; 11-24-2011 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: POSTED WRONG PHOTO BY MISTAKE!
Gizzy321123 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 06:25 PM   #107
Lil Kinz

ThunderGlory will become famous soon enough

ThunderGlory is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 06:33 PM   #108
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

KAT08 is on a distinguished road

Default Thanksgiving

KAT08 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 07:48 PM   #109
WebkinzInsider :D

Googles1777 will become famous soon enough

i wish i could enter the room i made and spent alot on but it wont work 4 me so... thanks 4 the GREAT contest anyway!!!
Googles1777 is offline Male
Old 11-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #110
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

What a fun contest! I'm enjoying looking at all the entries, we have so many awesome designers here!

Here you can see my pets feasting & giving thanks for all that they have. Notice that there are lots of chairs left - they are hoping some more pets will be joining the family soon!

pinkdiamonds is offline Female
Closed