Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 03:34 PM   #981
BeatlesandElvisRule
Webkinz :)

beatlesrulez is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love because I can get all the news on Ganz and Webkinz! Also because I can brag to my Webkinz loving friends that since I am a Webkinz Insider I can get the latest on all the new stuff coming out on Webkinz! I also love meeting new people on here through name and siggie shops!

-Beatlesrulez
beatlesrulez is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 03:35 PM   #982
LapisChan

LapisChan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinzinsider because I can always turn here for guidance. If I've had a crummy day, I can come on here and read the threads and feel safe again even when everything in the outside world has gone wrong. I've only been here for a few months and I don't log on a lot but when I do I know that I will have a great time! Thanks for everything, Webkinzinsider!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:35 PM   #983
danie210
Gift Trainee

danie210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Here are the many reasons that i LOVE :
You can.....
  • Get the news on the latest webkinz
  • Find out anything you need to know for the curio shop
  • Enter contests
  • Meet new friends
  • Vote on polls
  • Learn new recipes

And most importantly:
HAVE FUN!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:35 PM   #984
smokeyjoesblues

SmokeyJoesBlues is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because I am not patient enough to wait for Ganz to tell us the latest news, or to figure out the answers to my problems on my own. Thanks.

:luvfrog::tdf:
Old 06-24-2008, 03:38 PM   #985
chippychips
Gift Guru

chippychips will become famous soon enough

I love WebkinzInsider for many great reasons! One of those reasons is because there are so many wonderful and helpful members, I've met many new friends here! Secondly... WebkinzInsider is an awesome site! It has tips, news, and so much more about Webkinz! Lastly... I love WebkinzInsider because of the fun activites that you can do here! I LOVE WebkinzInsider! WebkinzInsider is one of my most favourite sites and also it is also a super fun site to be on!

Go !
chippychips is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #986
Gift Trainee
55345cello is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinzinsider because of all the webkinz friends I have made here.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #987
Lil Kinz

auditi2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it's a great place for Webkinz lovers to connect. It's safe to make online friends and posts. Everyone is nice. WebkinzInsider is a place to get updates before anyone else. It's a great site with great staff and members.

:chi::cs::pgn:
auditi2007 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #988

oliverbenny is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzisider because it has everything you need and want to know about webkinz.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #989
I'm santa's
Gift Trainee

neney939 is on a distinguished road

The reason I love Webkinz Insider is because it's a safe place for talking. Alot of websites "claim" to be safe when they are all lies! On Webkinz Insider, you can ask questions. But instead of getting "I can't beleive you didn't know that!" Tou get the answer in the NICEST way possible. Webkinz Insider let's you trade safely. It's a kid friendly site. And Webkkinz Insider loves anyone and is willing to give a helping hand for people like Phillip.
Thats why I love Webkinz Insider.
neney939 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 03:41 PM   #990
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

Hey!, I love WebkinzInsider because...
it is the best webkinz site ever! I am new here and it has helpped me so much already! Everyone is so kind and caring and will help anyone with anything! The only othey webkinz site i know is webkinzclub who said "the number one webkinz site!" yea right! WI is way better!
You guys had everything i needed to get me started on webkinz! I have learned so much and i thank you!

me and my webkinz love this site!:seal:
yay for WI !!!!!
susbrain is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!