Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 11:50 AM   #701
Lil Kinz
Tashacurley is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

i love webkinzinsider because it is the number 1 source for all webkinz news and has great contests
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 11:51 AM   #702
Webkinz :)

haluecht is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

i love webkinzinsider because its a safe place to chat with people on things that you love. (like webkinz) i also love it because there is no reason to be embarressed by loving stuffed animals at older ages.
haluecht is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 11:51 AM   #703

spottedleafcat is an unknown quantity at this point

I <3 Webkinz Insider because...

Wow. Where do I start?

I absolutely love, no, adore Webkinz Insider. For one, the website itself is extremely organized. I can find everything easily, and know where to look when I need information. It's not cluttered with stray threads or spam, which is amazing, considering other forums I've seen. I don't know how the mods and admins do it, with that many members. They must have their hands full. =]

Also, with the size of the site, comes so many great members. Everyone is just so helpful, polite, and nice! They're's always somebody waiting to say hello on the "Hi, I'm Joe, and I LOVE MY WEBKINZ!" board, or some one ready to explain your item emergency or technical glitch on the help board. Plus, you can always find a friend to talk to on the site who loves doing exactly what you like to do. It really is a great community.

Then, there's the staff. My godness, are they awesome. They're approachable. You can come to them with a problem, and trust them to help you sort it out. And they do a great job running the site, and aren't really predijuiced or cliquey (which is, again,a lot better than I can say for most sites). All in all, they're ideal.

For another, the news you guys have is amazing. Where do you get it all? The site really is on the inside! You always know when there's new webkinz, or what next month's pet of the month will be, or what new item is coming out three months from now! You guys are always in the know, and ready to share what you know with the rest of us.

And finally, the guides are extremely helpful, and they show the hard work that the people created them put into them. The guides to the curio shop, the games, and the cookbook help alot! Now I can stock my fridges with cool recipies, and I always know when to go to the Curio shop. And thanks to these guides, I FINALLY know the trick to the Jellybean challenge. =]

All in all, WI is great. The sites organized, the members are friendly, and the staff is helpful. Plus, the news is astoundingly "inside", and the guides are great. But I really love Webkinz Insider becuase it has love to give.

Last edited by spottedleafcat; 06-24-2008 at 03:14 PM..
Old 06-24-2008, 11:52 AM   #704
Gift Guru

ChaCha is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinzinsider because it provides all the information I need for the Webkinz World.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:54 AM   #705
gg6464

gg6464 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinz insider because it never fails to help me know of the latest upcoming webkinz, secret recipies, clothes, trading cards, secrets, and updates to the marvelous world of kinzville.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:56 AM   #706
JustCallMeFamous
BonnieCathryn is an unknown quantity at this point

What would I do without Webkinz insider? I love this website! Its so awesome to know cool webkinz info b4 all my friends do! It is so safe and well managed...I really appreciate how much effort goes into making this website so fun and user friendly! It is so convient to have a resource to all things webkinz...whether it be a recipe or finding out what items Arte will be selling next! I love everything about WebkinzInsider.com but if i had to choose (which i guess i do) the main thing I love about WI is the fact that they care!

+BonnieCathryn+
Old 06-24-2008, 11:57 AM   #707
1k2r3i4s5t6y is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE WebkinzInsider because it allways gives me all the information I need. For example whenever there is a new recipee I just say to myself: don't worry I will know soon because I know WebkinzInsider will know soon and let us all know.Thank You WebkinzInsider for letting me know everything I need to know!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 11:57 AM   #708
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

I love WI because I have found a place here,with other people my age that will never make fun of me or belittle me for playing a game I dearly love,Webkinz.
I Love WI because of the mods and admins,they keep everyone safe,and friendly with each other,they help us when we need it,they are funny.
I love WI because of the trading,because of the fun people to talk to,because of all the helpful things to make my time on Webkinz even more fun...when I first played Webkinz,I wan't interested in it as more that just a game,but now I watch the curio shop,and daily activities,I watch local stores for new shipments,I search for future webkinz to see if there are any I want. I love WI because it is WI.

All hail Webkinz Insider.

-Mud

Mud is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 11:58 AM   #709
ashleyyhess
Gifted

ashleyyhess is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinzinsider because it's not like any other site. It doesn't just provide us with up to the minitue news, it also provides us with a way to talk with other webkinz members and in a safe and friendly way. This is one of the only sites that you can just type in your questions that you have and people will answer them and try to give you advice. Just thankss to all the people that make this site possible :]
Old 06-24-2008, 11:58 AM   #710
Call me Katie!

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

"I Love Webkinzinsider because....
you get to meet new friends and show off your webkinz and all the other neat stuff. The biggest reason though is that every summer is boring because I live on a street were there are no other kids and I think is changing that.
cookiemouse333 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!