Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 06:00 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

beachrox will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because the members are soo friendly , generous , and kind ! I just joined around Febuary in 2008 , and when I have a question , I contact a mod, admin , or just a member and they help me . I spend more time on WI than on Webkinz ! There are so many great things to do , such as the GE , contest , parties , and more ! It's a safe site for little kids , everyone tries to keep it that way . Nobody posts rude stuff , or offends a member . Sometimes some members make mistakes and the Mods , Admins and staff are kind enough to give them another chance . WebkinzIsider also has webkinz tips , hints , and help , which helps me a lot and keeps me safe on Webkinz from hackers , scammers, and bad traders !

Last edited by beachrox; 06-24-2008 at 02:58 PM..
beachrox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 06:00 AM   #62

giggle8803 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because it is so jam packed with useful information. And the people are nice too!
XXOO
Old 06-24-2008, 06:02 AM   #63
sportychix is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because everyone here is so caring and helpful, the mods and admins are very nice, and it is the only place I can talk about Webkinz on the computer.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:02 AM   #64
Yay! I'm a

emilythebird is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it taught me how to make a fair trade in the Gifted Trainee section. WebkinzInsider teaches me lots of new things. Now I know that the August Pet of The Month will be the Clydesdale. Now I know that Ganz is making a skunk. WebkinzInsider inspired me to write. I sometimes write stories in the Creative Writing Section. This is a great place to make friends. I've met people that I've never known before and now we are good friends. Everyone here is nice and generous. It is nice that you guys hold a contest or giveaway every once in a while. This is a safe site to go to beacuase all of the staff work so hard to make it this special place. IS THE BEST!
emilythebird is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 06:02 AM   #65
Drafeara

Drafeara is an unknown quantity at this point

"I love WebkinzInsider because it's the best place to find anything you need to know about Webkinz. If it's not already there all you have to do is ask. WI is the best place to get any info needed, and the most accurate. WI is the best place on the net for anything Webkinz.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:05 AM   #66
tesscow
Gift Guru

TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!

I love WebkinzInsider because... the people make it a fun place to be. Between the fantastic admins and mods who undoubtedly spend hours making it a safe place for our children and the members who are so much fun to talk and trade with, I have a home on the internet with this huge loving family!! Thanks WI founders and staff for making a terrific place to be.
TessCow is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 06:08 AM   #67
PMMEFORIT!
Gifted

flopandfliprule is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinz Insider because..................................................
It is a great site and i have found out a lot of stuff in advance. I have made many friends and traded for many items. i love it so much that i think Imgoing to say 5 times , WI,WI,WI,WI,WI,and one more time for goodluck:WI!
flopandfliprule is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 06:10 AM   #68
cpanda01

cpanda01 will become famous soon enough

I love webkinz insider because it is just a great place. A safe site where I can talk to kids just like me about everything. We all have one thing in common. We LOVE webkinz. The site has many resources. It is safe. All the members are freinds and not to mention the admins are really nice to! I just love WI and hope it NEVER closes
Old 06-24-2008, 06:14 AM   #69
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

ChocoLab is just really niceChocoLab is just really nice

I love WebkinzInsider because of the wonderful friends you can make and chat with. To learn new Webkinz information I would've never known without WebkinzInsider. This website is close to my heart and really has a true importance to me. Even if Webkinz is over for me or for everyone, I'd still come here to see what's happenin', yo. Lol. Well, good luck to everyone and the people who win the Webkinz, I know they deserve it!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:14 AM   #70

kinzrkool7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinz insider because they find out good information to help us out. They will warn us or tell us good things coming up in webkinz world. They also have great threads and posts where you can make new friends and well, they just make it so much fun with all their hard work put into their jobs here at webkinzinsider.com.
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!