Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 11:10 AM   #641
Webkinz :)
icecreamsoda13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because i get good solid information that i trust...it gives me a heads up on many things coming up in webkinz world, tells me about the retireds so i get them before their gone. Also I really like uploading my house into the Forum and getting help with my webkinz pet names. I havent been gifted yet but i know that would be SUPER fun.!!! Webkinz insider is all around helpful! I LOVE WEBKINZ INSIDER
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 11:12 AM   #642
sequoio

sequoio is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I LOVE Webkinz Insider because it is a great place to get info. on Webkinz and I also love entering posts in ALL the threads. Webkinz Insider is just a fantastic place to go!
-sequoio
sequoio is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 11:12 AM   #643
Kinzcrazy77
Gifted

Lolipop77 is on a distinguished road

I love webkinzinsider because it is a friendly, safe place for kids like me to talk about webkinz. It always has fun activities that never end. I always meet a new friend here. Webkinzinsider helps me find things on webkinz and learn more about it. I am always waiting an update on webkinz in webkinzinsider's newspaper. When I first learned about webkinz insider I was happy because I finally found an awesome site about webkinz.
I want to thank all those people out there who have made WI a great place for not only children but for parents too. I will never stop telling other peopel about this site because it never stops growing into a Big people who love one another.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:12 AM   #644
suzannevb
suzannevb is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because...
...it's so very informative. Whenever I have a question or want to know what's coming up, WebkinzInsider already has the answer or has someone (sometimes many someones) working on the answer. You all really are the best. Kudos to WebkinzInsider for always being on top of things!

Thanks from all of us!
:easter::gor::kanga::luvfrog::pgn::wt::ve ::pig:
Old 06-24-2008, 11:12 AM   #645
Lil Kinz
adoptiondog99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it gives you information.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:13 AM   #646
Lil Kinz
hippie9167084 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because I love the secret recipes! I make them on my Webkinz and send them to my friends! That way I tell them just go to webkinzinsider.com and when I send them i am giving them a taste of the greta food of Webkinz world and of WebkinzInsider! Also cause I love the contests! My one last thing (hopefully) that I love about WebkinzIsider is knowing all the news of Webkinz world especially the new pets because then I tell my mom and she might get some of them for my birhtday! That is why I love WebkinzInsider!
Old 06-24-2008, 11:13 AM   #647
Lil Kinz
monkeys007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Hey webkinzinsider I'm a big fan, and a big webkinz fan I have 53. I'm very exited that they might have a goldfish. Because a couple of months ago I sent that idea to ganz. Then I got an email saying the loved my idea. So I plan on buying alll the aquatic webkinz.

BIG FAN,
monkeys007
Old 06-24-2008, 11:15 AM   #648
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

I L.O.V.E. Webkinz Insider because I learn new things everyday
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 11:15 AM   #649
I See Dead

smallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to all

I LOVE Webkinzinsider for a number of reasons.

The first reason why I LOVE webkinzinsider SO MUCH is because Of all the FANTASTIC information it gives!It is all just so useful.They have always given me the info I need, and they always post a variety of things to suit different people's interests. Plus, the Webkinzinsider news is updated very frequently. One day I could learn about 12 new Webkinz and 'lil Kinz that are coming out, and the next day their news articles will tell me about a glitch I've been dealing with for days! So, the first reason why I LOVE webkinzinsider is because they are so helpful, and they always have tons of useful information!

Now, the second reason why I love this website is because of the Forum. I love webkinzinsider because of it's forum because it gives me the chance to make lots of friends.I meet kind new people that share my interests every single day! It is just plain amazing how many people love webkinz and webkinzinsider. I also love this website because og it's forum because I can ask questions about glitches, or the new webkinz superbeds, and they are almost always answered by the people in the forum. I also like the forum because I can state my opinions, and here everyone elses. Last, I like the website because of it's forum because I can not only meet new frieends, but I can meet people literally from all over the world. This gives me a variety of friends, and sometimes even a learning experience about different cultures! So, I also love webkinzinsider because Of it's forums!

Last, I love Webkinzinsider because it is just such a great idea for a website.If it weren't for this website, I wouldn't have been able to go out searching for my whimsy dragon 2 weeks before it was even posted on Webkinz, or make some delicious secret recipes without burning a thousand brain cells trying to figure out the ingredients.I would not know what jobs would be available when I had a chance to get on Webkinz world, and I would not know what a fair trade would be in the Clubhouse. I just don't know how I would ever survive on The virtual Webkinz world, or the real world that Webkinz is fastly taking over without Webkinzinsider.

So, those are the reasons why I LOVE Webkinzinsider, and why I addictively come to this website each day for hours at a time!

And Webkinzinsider: know that you are GREATLY appreciated.If you weren't, so many people would not be entering this contest!In my opinion, you are probably my favorite website, other than Webkinz World itself.The info you guys give helps me each and every day, and I know I will always have friends to talk to in the Forum when I need them.With your guidance, I have made fair trades in the Club house, and solved the glitches that were holding me back on Webkinz. I haven't lost so many brain cells cooking, blending, and sandwich making, and I now have a happy Whimsy dragon that I got 2 weeks before my friends! So, Webkinzinsider, know that my Webbies would not be so 100% happy, healthy, and full without you, and that I LOVE this website, and will always continue to do so!

smallfry120 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 11:18 AM   #650
kban123
Gift Guru

kinzluva will become famous soon enough

I love Webkinzinsider becuase its a great, fun, safe place to talk about one of my favorite things webkinz, and everyone here is so nice, I have met some of my best friends through this site, I can log on in tears and all I have to say is Hi and 5 minutes later I'm laughing and smiling.
kinzluva is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!