Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 10:22 AM   #541
DancePrincessKim101
Webkinz :)

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

by the way my username on Webkinz is DancePrincessKim101
kimandkylee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 10:22 AM   #542
Lil Kinz
bigbenboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because it is so helpful! I chekc it everyday! I'm not an advanced Webkinz owner, but I still love all of my 6 webkinz! This is the best site i've ever saw! keep doing what you do Webkinz Insider! I !!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:23 AM   #543
Lil Kinz
dreamer82597 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I LOVE Webkinz Insider because of everything. There always up to date and contributive. They give the best info and all members help WI with that, Either the story, the pics, or both. No one ever fights and everyone seems to get along and help. It is such a nice site because of everyone's work. CONGRATS STAFF AND MEMBERS!

MY webkinz: :el1::seal::cs: I LOVE WEBKINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:24 AM   #544
acky Zingoz Pitbull

kittyen66 will become famous soon enough

I love Webkinzinsider because it is so helpful and it tells you the information months before it ever becomes reality. You also get to chat safely about certain topics about webkinz. It is a very helpful and friendly website and it is the best webkinz site around - I'm not just saying this because I'd win something. I'm saying this because I mean it. I remember when I first started WI, I loved it so much I decided to go onto it daily and enter contests and post webkinz stuff in the forum.

My life is much different with WI. Whoever made this site is a genius miricle. It's also cool that you can get in touch with Ganz and get information.

You guys rock!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:24 AM   #545
nellza

nellza is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz Insider because it has all the latest newz on Webkinz World. Other sites don't have much of anything, so I always come here. I love how you can talk about a lot of different subjects in the forms and meet really cool people. I also love how informative WI is about everything in Webkinz World like all of the different recipes and all of the new pets. That is why I LOVE WI. Thanks WI for being so helpful!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:24 AM   #546

toost is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because I know that if I ever have a question, need help with something or just want to talk webbies, that I can always count on WI where there are many wonderful people to help or chat with!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:24 AM   #547
Kris Allen is very
Banned
CookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of light

I love webkinz insider because...
Theirs so amny things to do. Their are great mods and admins, great new friends on every single post and much, much, much more. Its really fun when you make a poll. Or you can do tons of other stuff. You can solve recipes, decorate your house, or help people name their pets. This site is growing and ill be here when it reaches 1,000,000 members. You find out what webkinz are coming out, what webkinz are retiring and new feutures too! You can also welcome new members at the Hi im joe and I love my webkinz forum. You can also chat with best buds. Or play in an RP and of course talk about webkinz. This site is so awsome. I have been almost here for a year and yet will never leave till this site closes. You can also check out some funny stuff, in webkinz bloopers and goofs. Write a fun story or make your own avatars. Its also fun when you share pics of webkinz,trophies, or a new exclusive item! The mods are all so nice and I love them all. =) The older members are never to mean, but can be a little stern but that doesn't matter. They have great fun banners, contests, and really awsome smiles. You can trade at the gift exchange, From #'s to Z. I can't post fluff though because I might get in trouble. =O Any way webkinz insider is the absulote #1 webkinz site in the history of... forever! Rock on.
~Love CookiePrincess~
CookiePrincess is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:25 AM   #548

xCherryTreex is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it is a great, fun, safe place for chatting, info, and so much more!!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:26 AM   #549
rainbow9100

Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!

I love webkinz insider because it's fun to talk to people who are just as addicted to webkinz as I am lol. And it's also great to here about new stuff such as webkinz and the christmas ornaments before they get announced on !!

~Orangie~
Orangie9100 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:26 AM   #550
star9595995
Gift Guru

star9595995 is just really nicestar9595995 is just really nice

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because.....to me has been a place where I can make friends who I dont have to worry about them stabing me in the back like my friend in real life. At first when my friend told my about this website I really thought I haven't been on webkinz for like 4 months and I said that really dont want to join and that it was going to be boring but when I explored it I fell in love with it and because of I found that I love webkinz again. I also love because it lets me trade with other people (but only when you are gifted) and it has contests (like this one) that gives everyone a chance to win and trust me I never win contest I never did. I also like because it tells you what are the next pet of the month pets 2 month before it is that month, and it tells you was time the rares are in the Curio shop, It has all the new, unsolved, and solved recipes, and it shows you the new pets that are coming out and their PSI and PSF of the new pets and what they look like on the website. is more than just a website about webkinz its a place where people meet and become friends in a safe place and become friends with people who have the same interests (ebkinz). In the end i would like to thank Justin and Wendy for creating this website!! This definally is a great website!!

Star9595995

(P.S.- I LOVE )
star9595995 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!