Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 10:18 AM   #531
Webkinz :)
thesmokelives is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love that I can talk about Webkinz, get help with sticky spots on the site, and help others also with what information I've gleaned during my Webkinz experiences. Also, there's off-topic chat as well. Plus, the site is so closely-monitored and well-run, so the whole experience is much more pleasant than other fan-type sites. Additionally, it doesn't just cater to one age or the other; it kind of spans many ages that are united by a common thread of a passion for Webkinz!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 10:18 AM   #532
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Put in another post at the end.

Last edited by LindaBear; 06-24-2008 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: duplicate post in last post
Old 06-24-2008, 10:19 AM   #533
pkm13
Gifted
pkm13 is on a distinguished road

"I love WebkinzInsider because....

Had it not been for WI, I would not have been part of a secure trading site that allowed me to help my daughters complete their rooms with items we can't seem to get. Plus, having the opportunity to be in training before heading out into the big GE.

LOTS of information that I was not aware about...like being able to still do the POTM activities when you already own the pet.

Meeting new friends!

Secure, informative and FUN!!!

THANK YOU to the owners, to the mods, to the coaches, and to all the community members for making it a place we love.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:20 AM   #534
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

i LOVE WEBKINZINSIDER because you keep me up to date on all things Webkinz!!!:lion:
Old 06-24-2008, 10:20 AM   #535
kokopiggy22

kokopiggy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have fourteen kinz:el1::goo::lion::pig::snake::kanga:
kokopiggy2 is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 10:20 AM   #536
Lil Kinz
lilman_7_22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I Love WebkinzInsider Because it is the one and only helpful website I can look forward to having the best information first i used to try other website but they did not work also this is a scam free website unlike others i used to go on. So this is my thanks to you WebkinzInsider staff and i hope your websites gos on forever!

lilman_7_22
Old 06-24-2008, 10:20 AM   #537
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I love WebkinzInsider because of what it has come to stand for - a safe place to come to talk with people with a common interest, reliable and up-to-date information about products and happenings, terrific people who keep the site running smoothly, and some of the best on-line friends I have ever had!! Thank you WI!!!
marcialm is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:21 AM   #538
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Hi I love webkinzinsider because it give me a chance to know what`s happening and when it`s happening and I love how I get to know all the stuff that maybe a person who`s been on Webkinz for 3 or 4 years. I also love how I get to know all of the recipe . By the way I don`t care which one I get.:luvfrog:
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:21 AM   #539
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

i love webkinz insider because, i appreciate all the effort that goes into helping others. As well as the willingness of people to share their knowledge and advice with others. People spend lots of time and kinz cash solving recipes and ask for nothing in return to share them. people compile lists and pictures of rares and exclusive items so those of us who have no idea actually have some idea and will not be so easily scammed.
i really appreciate the sense of community here even though many of us are seperated by distance.
thank you for creating this and thank you everyone for contributing. it has made webkins more fun for me and my kiddos.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:21 AM   #540

lemonie15 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love because it is a fun way to talk to people that can help you with pet names. Or they can help you with if you just became a new member. One more thing: rules!!!!!!!!!!!
:luvfrog:Lovefrog
lemonie15 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!