Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #501
monkeyman7878

Thumbs up Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it is a very very very helpful site. Whenever I need to look something up on webkinz I come to WI because it has everything. I always come here to see all the new webkinz that are going to come out. Without WI I wouldnt even know about half the things I know about webkinz. Also my little brother always comes to WI because he loves to see all the new and old recipes, and what foods to use and how to make them.

The other great part about WebkinzInsider is the mods. They are always so helpful, and make posts about some things that are very helpful. WI also is very enthusiastic about events on webkinz. When it was Webkinz's 3rd anniversary I'm pretty sure that you guys also gave away some free webkinz. That is really cool.

Also before you couldn't predict what was happening in the Curio Shop, I would always go there and i would know what items would be there. If that never happend, I wouldn't of had the rare items I have now.

I am a proud owner of 5 webkinz:

:gr::snake::leoliz::el1:

WI ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #502
kokopiggy22
Webkinz :)

kokopiggy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I dont love webkinzinsider, i worship it when i first got my webkinz i actually didnt play with it at all but then i found WEBKINZINSIDER and i started looking on it because it gave me so much information i come to visit the website everyday justin and all the other mods never dissapoint me i just cannot wait for the caramel lion to come out to retailers so i can get it and also i have the best webkinz and unfortunatley i just found out that 3 of my kinz are retired but i would have never found out if it wasnt for webkinzinsider
kokopiggy2 is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #503

incredigirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I will follow the rules.
incredigirl1 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #504
Gift Trainee

Gwen05 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz Insider because it is the only website that I trust to give me the latest info., curio rare times, and new pets! Everyone here is so friendly even to a point where I feel safe!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #505
PrinncessQ

GroveGal is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it is such a great source of helpfulness to get the best info on things that will happen in the future! I also love it because it is the BEST informational
site out there for webkinz. I could decide to co to webkinzisland.com or all the other sites but i choose here because it's my favorite site.:pg::bokbok::gor::goo:
Old 06-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #506

vmkstar99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because.... it is just THE source for everything Webkinz. Like, all the new webkinz and accessories are announced on the home page MONTHS before they are released. And if anything on Webkinz happens, WebkinzInsider is the first to announce it, and I'm the first to know it (which makes me really cool among my friends ).
Old 06-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #507
vkw

vkw is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because you keep members updated on what is new with webkinz world. Also the webkinz cookbook and recipes. It is great for beginners.It makes being a webkinz owner, 100% more enjoyable.
vkw
vkw is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #508
disneydreaming
Gift Guru

disneydreamer has a spectacular aura about

I love webkinzinsider because it's a great place to get information and meet great people.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:07 AM   #509
tweeterbug98

tweeterbug98 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinz insider because it's a great place to talk about the one thing we all have in common, a love for webkinz!! This site is user friendly, helpful, and bursting at the seams with valuable information. It's a one stop shop for all things webkinz. Also, I have never encountered one single mean person on here...to me that is just awesome! I simply cannot say enough positive things about why I love this website!!

Rebecca

Old 06-24-2008, 10:07 AM   #510
misssurfergirl

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

I love webkinzinsider because it is just a wonderful website with all webkinz news and lots of great people. If webkinzinsider wasn't a website, I wouldn't have found places like webkinz backyard. I also wouldn't have known about awesome contests and really important webkinz news. THANK YOU WEBKINZINSIDER!:luvfrog:
misssurfergirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!