Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 10:02 AM   #491
Danyelb23
Gifted

danyelb23 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because, it's a great place to come to get information about webkinz. I also can let my younger children visit the site without worrying about them being exposed to something inappropriate, which is rare on the web today. I also love being able to converse with all the members about something that we all have in common - our love of webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 10:03 AM   #492
grippers:)

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because it's a nice community!
The mods/admins are so nice, and the members are always so kind to newbies when I first joined!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:03 AM   #493
gianna67
Webkinz :)

gianna67 will become famous soon enough

I love webkinz because it is a way how to learn how to take care of animals it is cool that you can do that just by going on line ...:acs::abn::bas::clyde::goo::goo::kanga::k oala::koala::ppony:
gianna67 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:04 AM   #494
I <3 cheerleading
Gifted

Fairygirl10 will become famous soon enough

Post Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I like WebkinzInsider because the people are so kind and caring and the information on Webkinz always true.There are great people to be friends with and talk to and plan parties with.And if I didn't become a member I wouldn't know about all these new pets early and the items and Webkinz World updates,And if I didn't become gifted I wouldn't have ever traded and got all the cool retired and exclusive items.I love this site!
Fairygirl10 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:04 AM   #495
Dotz4Spotz

Smile Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because...

Webkinz Insider is Awesome
Every day I love it
Because it gives me lots of info
Kool People
It is awesome
No lies
Z to A Webkinz names

Inside scoops
Never ending fun
Sooo cool
It could make me dance and sing all day
Duh, Webkinz are awesome
Even contests are here for fun
R is for Revelant Love for it

That's why I love Webkinz Insider!
:luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog:
Old 06-24-2008, 10:05 AM   #496

k8e223 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcoming-everyone is very friendly and welcoming
Expert-here we are the experts of everything webkinz!
Bright-all members are very smart
Kinzicle-we are in love with webkinz (this is a made-up word!!!)
Iinside scoop-this is the place to come for the inside scoop
Nice-people are so kind around here!
Zainy-its fun to be crazy.....about webkinz!
Intellegent-everyone is super brainy!!!
New-webkinzinsider has all the new stuff
Super-webkinzinsider is super!!!
Ipossible to beat-its the best webkinz site on the internet!!!
Detective-we are the detectives of webkinz to scope out the new info!!!
Excellent-everthing about us is excellent
Really awesome-webkinzinsider is so awesome!!!
I REALLY DO LOVE WEBKINZINSIDER!!! PLEASE PICK ME!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:05 AM   #497
ask4it!!
Gifted

xoJillianxo is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I because its the best and easiest way to get the latest info on webkinz, way before they announce it on webkinz.com. The people here are so nice and caring((and totally helpful)), there is a full community here that is like a family. The best part is you can have fun and make TONS of friends too!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:05 AM   #498
shoppingqueenz10

I love Webkinz Insider because...
It is a great way for kids to learn the values of items and trade in the Gift Exchange while making friends and having a great time doing what we all love. It also is a great way to learn a lot because our helpful members can help eachother out, greet new members, and we also learn to be kind to others by donating to Philip and just being a great member. I love Webkinz Insider

Last edited by shoppingqueenz10; 06-24-2008 at 10:07 AM..
Old 06-24-2008, 10:05 AM   #499
My Webkinz will be a
Gift Guru

dancinwebkinzlvr has a spectacular aura about

I love WebkinzInsider for many reasons. I can always look forward to finding out the next pets and items before my local retailers. I love seeing the joy of my local store being so excited when I tell them what is coming. I can also look forward to some great discussions! I have made many friends, and love to talk to all of the members. I love WebkinzInsider because I can help others with their webkinz problems, and I can get help in return! To sum it all up, WebkinzInsider helps me, has gotten me many new friends, provided great discussions, and has told me many new things to look forward to in WebkinzWorld.
dancinwebkinzlvr is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #500

Flamed is an unknown quantity at this point

I Love WebkinzInsider because I get news on upcoming webkinz, games, items, and some other webkinz products before any of my friends do! I also found out why to do the kinzville academy, wich gem mine to go to, and anything I might need to know! WI is also a great place to get help for designing a room, naming a pet, and finding some tips and tricks from other users! I now go on WI everyday! I
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!