Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 09:51 AM   #471
I <3 soccer!!!
Webkinz :)

Grannygirl78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

i love webkinzinsider because i like meeting new people, talking about what we love to do, which is WEBKINZ. everyone is very nice to me here on wi.i like talking to people who like the same things i do, and talking to people about what they love to do for a living. I would like to thank Lins9 for showing me webkinz insider and signing me up. THANKS LINS. i love wi
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 09:51 AM   #472
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because it is so full of helpful information. I daily check the posting on what the rares will be for the American and Euro accounts. I also use the guides for the Kinzville Academy, gardening, and for my favorite games. My kids love that we know the POM and the new Webbies coming out before anyone else. Thanks WI!
Old 06-24-2008, 09:53 AM   #473

webkinz77 is on a distinguished road

I love webkinz insider because of all the nice people who helps me when i have a question or a problem. and i love it too because of all the helpful tips and every thing else.
thaks so much!
I love
Old 06-24-2008, 09:53 AM   #474
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

I love Webkinz Insider because of the warm welcomes, friendly friends and awesome activities.(alliteration lol!) People here have an amazing imagination, and you just feel as if you have to be a part of this wonderful community! It has all the elements of a perfect forum (and more) and it's the perfect place to make online friends and chat!
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 09:53 AM   #475
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

I love webkinzinsider because it is nice to everyone and it i s helpful. Without this site I wouldnt know all the daily events in Webkinz World and Webkinz Plush. It has many friendly indsiders. And the Moderators and Administrators are the most helpful people here.Thank you to Justin and Wendy for making this site. It is suitable for all ages. People can express themselves. Also you dont just talk about webkinz you can talk about anything apropriate. I have met the some really good friends on here. No scams can happen. Everything is perfect. WE GET THE LATEST NEWS. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! for webkinzinsider.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:55 AM   #476
monkeyman7878

sorry about what i wrote. i thought it said "I love Webkinz because...."

not " I love webkinzinsider because...."
Old 06-24-2008, 09:55 AM   #477
Fetchgrlz6

I love WI because...
it gives me a chance to meet new people and talk about things that I love.
it tells me everything I will ever need to know about Webkinz.
it lets me express my creativity in writing, avatars, profiles, and messaging.
it expands my horizons to visit new webkinz sites.
it is filled with wonderful people who share a common interest...a love for webkinz.
it allows me to voice my opinion.
it encourages kindness and friendliness.
*AND MOST OF ALL*
It let's me be myself and I know that I will be welcome here however old I am!

HAPPY 4th OF JULY
Old 06-24-2008, 09:57 AM   #478
ssstevie

kutiekoala101 is on a distinguished road

i love webkinz insider because of the excitment,this is the only place i can find webkinz news before it happens, the staff are so helpfull and caring ,they also keep this site safe but fun, all the loving members are so fun to talk with and i love that this place as an internet site would take the time to teach us about phillip and let us donate. i love that this site is for people all ages! and i can show my ideas and i love that you keep the young young children and even the older ones safe by blocking out all bad words......even though this site has a few glitches .......i love it and all that this site has to offer. that is why i love wi
Old 06-24-2008, 09:58 AM   #479
Gift Trainee

kktt34 has a spectacular aura about

I love webkinz insider because....
  1. it gives me a safe kid friendly fun enviroment to talk to so many great fun members ♫♥
  2. i can personlize my own safe page♫♥
  3. i can make a give out free rockin' avvie and siggys here and not worry about no one careing♥
  4. I can make so many new awsome friends♥
  5. they give me sweet room ideas♥
  6. i can see the new webkinz and items so i can save my money ahead of time♥
  7. because u can talk about ww and other problems when no one else will listen to u♥
  8. because webkinz rox♥
  9. is so much fun ♫♥
  10. i can see all the new awsome cool exciting webkinz before they come out♫♥
  11. gives us times 4 rares!!♥
  12. it has many cool clubs♥
  13. gives u links to other cool ebkinz sites♥
  14. people can help and give u ideas♫♥
  15. i can chat with peeps when i'm board 4 free♫♥
  16. gives safe sites to buy ebkinz♥
  17. tells me what the daily activitys r
  18. how to solve the not so secret now recipes
  19. has a great cause to donate money and u can trust them
  20. i can recomend it 2 my friends without having the not-so-sureness of recomending the site
That is 10 20 fantastic resons why i l♥ve !!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~kktt34
Old 06-24-2008, 09:58 AM   #480
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

i L.O.V.E webkinzinsider because if i didnt come on here and become a memeber i wouldnt know all the things i do about webkinz. using your recipies i bought a large kitchen and filled it with as many fridgerators as i could they were all stufffed with amny man y foods i only got from coming on here. I know all the new webkinz coming out and much much more. i havemade many new friends on this site and learned the importance of friendship with my wi friends. if i didnt hae his website i dont know what i would do. maybe i would be like my friend who used to not come o nthis website but once i showed it to her she loved it. she goes on it at home and talways talks about it. altought it would help if she called it webkinzinsider instead of that website. keep up the good work webkinzinsider and ill keep spreading the word.
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!