Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 09:47 AM   #461
hershys9I'm a sneaky
Webkinz :)

hershys9 is just really nicehershys9 is just really nice

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it gives you very helpful tips that nobody else knows except on WebkinzInsider. It gives you a chance to talk to people and get some advice or here some nice words when you're having a bad day. Also, you can get some awesome friends!!!! I love WebkinzInsider!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
hershys9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 09:47 AM   #462
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because of the people! I know that I can come here and always find someone to help me with questions, some one to laugh with, someone to be a friend. I have made many friends here and they are all special to me.
gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 09:48 AM   #463
monkeyman7878

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz because it is a educational website. You can feed them, give them a bath, have them go to sleep and have fun with them. Webkinz has really improved since i first got one. There has been over 20 new webkinz, more than 3 different rooms or places to go to, and they may even be starting up the KinzChat Plus soon!

I am a proud owner of 5 webkinz:
Shadow, Biscuit:gr: , Stripes:snake:, Horton:el1:, and Spots:leoliz:.

I know i dont have that many but i really want to get many more. Ganz has been making more and more webkinz over every month and they are really cool. I think the best thing about webkinz is that there is a " Scam-Free" Trading Room, that everyone can access. Also the Wish Factory is very cool because after a certain point, you can kind of get a free exclusive item.

But the webkinz i am really waiting for are :toucan::rott:

I LOVE WEBKINZ!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 09:48 AM   #464
Lil Kinz
petsrock10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I LOVE Webkinz Insider.com because it is the best in the world website to go to if you want to find out some future webkinz. It is amazing!!! And they get it stright from GANZ, so it is not like any of those ohter fake websites that tell you stuff that doesen't come true, tells the real truth. Plus the have great contests and tons of future facts about . Webkinz Insider is the #1 place for all things webkinz.
Proud oner of 54 webkinz!! We Need More!!!! (:luvfrog:)
Old 06-24-2008, 09:49 AM   #465
hershys9I'm a sneaky

hershys9 is just really nicehershys9 is just really nice

I forgot one part: Also because Justin and Wendy and all the other people who help out on this site are really nice if you have a question. Everybody works together to make this a really great site!!!!
hershys9 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 09:49 AM   #466
shhh... im secretly

flutter72596 will become famous soon enough

i love WI because its a great place to chat about anything( without breaking the rules)in the open mike, its a great place to talk about webkinz. you can find the answers to your questions, give opinions on what we should "get"/ what ganz should do on webkinz. you meet great new friends tht might have the same interests like you, you meet great people and all together you get to meet all the great founders/adm./mods =)
flutter72596 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 09:50 AM   #467
jmt1202
Gifted

jmt1202 is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because....of all the the up to date information provided and the help that members provide. I know I wouldn't know nearly as much about Webkinz if it wasn't for all of the very helpful people around this site. Thank you to Justin, Wendy, the Mods & Admins for all of your hard work to make this site everything it is today!
Old 06-24-2008, 09:50 AM   #468
Who is
Gifted

pbandj is just really nicepbandj is just really nice

I love WebkinzInsider because..... it is a safe and friendly website, it helps me know "values" of my trades, and it keeps me updated on webkinz news!

I have met many friendly people here on WI who are always nice to talk to. WI is safe and non-offensive, something that can be hard to find these days- so I treasure it so much! I never have to even worry about racy ads or bad words when on WI.

WI has many webkinz lovers who dedicate their time to help others understand "values" of their virtual items to help trading be fair for all- so I really appreciate that!

Lastly, without WI, I would not always be aware of new recipes, new webkinz, retired webkinz, etc. I am happy to be at a website where others are in the know about my favorite hobby!

So that is why I love WI.... I know its longer than one sentence, but I love so much about it!
Old 06-24-2008, 09:51 AM   #469
Lil Kinz
team edward <3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinz insider because its an amazing webkinz website for news on webkinz and other stuff happening in webkinz world. I love the forum and the "Somebody help!" thread and the thread about new ideas for webkinz world. I check here everyday for new news and for information on new webkinz coming out and all the new things happening around webkinz world!
:rbt:
Old 06-24-2008, 09:51 AM   #470
amazonboy1997

amazonboy1997 is on a distinguished road

I love webkinz insider because it is a great site to find out about webkinz and has the best forum.
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!