Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 04:01 PM   #4201
Webkinz :)
numisafia100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

i love webkinzinsider because the people are so helpful and kind. they have lots of information that no other website has
numisafia100 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2008, 04:14 PM   #4202

harrykinz123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because it's a great place to get info on Webkinz. You can also exchange info with other members or just see what's going on at the Forum. I also think the store is great because they sell retired Webkinz!!! If you're a member of WI, you find out everything first. And the humor posts are so funny! I remember the one about Webkinz that will never be made. One of them was actually made, the snake. Another one was about Webkinz parterships with other companies. McDonalds was so funny! One guy said to the other, "I just fed my pet a Big Mac and his health dropped 10 points." The other guy said "Bummer."

I have lots of great memories here at WI. Everyone here is willing to give info and help others. You can also voice your opinion. Like one time, I made a thread mostly about the Code Shop and how I think it's not worth the money, and why is Webkinz doing this? Well, lots of people replied, and they all had different opinions. And that's ok, because everyone's their own person with their own views about different things, and WI allows you to be yourself. You can start a club, write a story, show off your newest Webkinz, have parties, trade, and so much more.

You can even enter great contests like this one! You are the BEST contest-maker EVER!!! You can make new friends too.

And WI is totally safe. There's always an Admin or Mod around to take care of a situation, or tell someone their not following a rule. The WI staff is very understanding and nice, which makes WI even better than it already is. And the GE/gifted stuff? WOW. WI always knows how to make this the safest, scammer-free website ever.

WI is so nice. I mean, seriously, they're giving us Webkinz! What more can we ask for in a Webkinz website? They always have new ideas and, as I previously mentioned, WI gives us freedom to be ourselves with avvies, siggies, and more.

WI is always 1st to tell us new recipes, prizes, items, exclusives, info, and more. And they have the best giveaways in the world.

EVERYONE in WI is so nice. They're always willing to help, answer questions, lend a hand, or be your friend.

I can see why WI is the top Webkinz fansite. And I joined WI because my friend told me. And she wouldn't have told me about a bad website. So this website is great. This is where all the other fansites get their info+pics. And I would like to know how many hits you have!

I would like to give you a round of applause for helping and supporting people like Philip. There are people out there who would shake your hand and say "Thank you, Webkinz Insider, for helping me."

You can get pics of Webkinz waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before they come out. And there are no fakes. Plus, remember that time you posted pics of some virtual e-store pets? Ganz seemed to have asked you to remove the pictures, because you said they will not come out soon, they might never come out, and the pictures were not meant for the public to see. That was very respnsible. There are fansites out there who post things that aren't true, only because they want everyone to think of their website and go "Wow..." But you wouldn't do that for a million bucks. I trust you.

Speaking of trust, Justin, Wendy, the WI staff and WI members have earned our trust. We know them. We're all friends. We're almost a family. We help each other in times of need, comfort each other, or just say "It's ok." It might mean the world to someone to just say "You have a friend who cares about you, and that's me." Just typing a simple sentence can make someone's day. That's another reason I love WI.

And my avvie? Someone made that for me. As you can see, I wrote in my siggy, "Thanks Chelseabeau for the awesome avvie!" We help each other and thank each other. If one of us is disrespectful, the Mods and Admins take care of it. We comfort each other. You see? WI CARES ABOUT US. WI might have the best fansite in the world. Maybe better than mines. LOL!

So I would just like to say:

Thanks, WI! For everything! For making this website, for being so nice and caring! You just made my day with this contest! A million thanks!

And you know what's funny? This contest was just in time for my birthday, July 16th! LOL!!!

Well that's all I have to say. I hope I win! Bye bye!

Last edited by harrykinz123; 07-15-2008 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: A few more things I wanted to add ;)
harrykinz123 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 04:15 PM   #4203
Lil Kinz
beachbum552 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinz insider because i love too see all of the new info on what is new with webkinz world! I also like too see the cool recipes, and the threads. :luvfrog:
beachbum552 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 04:26 PM   #4204
Lil Kinz
joelover94 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider because if you really want a new webkinz but dont know what ones are out you can just look on the website to see what kinds are not retired
joelover94 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 04:31 PM   #4205
dakotacat13 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinz insider because it provides many helpful tips and tricks to help you have as much fun as possible on webkinz.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:10 PM   #4206
Yes!! I'm a

summertime93 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinz insider because everybody is soo nice and caring and very helpful too!
Thank you!
summertime93 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 05:10 PM   #4207
raiol77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider because it helps and gives helpful tips about webkinz world and webknz plush pets
raiol77 is offline Male
Old 07-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #4208

computeradmit is just really nicecomputeradmit is just really nice

:luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog:

"I love WebkinzInsider because....
it lets me know all the cool things happening in webkinz.com and it always help me figure out what to name my webkinz . i think this is a great site .

p.s. i would love if you picked me but if not thats ok .

computeradmit is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 05:56 PM   #4209
Lil Kinz

lauralou1079 is an unknown quantity at this point

I enjoy because it has such a wealth of information. I like having a heads up for the rare items in the curio shop. I like having access to all the new recipes and being able to send them to my nephews and friends.

I'm new to the community, but being an avid lover of webkinz, your website has already been added to my tabs, right next to webkinz.com itself. Keep up the wonderful work.
lauralou1079 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #4210

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

I love because it's the best site for Webkinz information and tips without using cheats.
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!