Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 09:35 PM   #31
erikkahippoqueen
Webkinz :)

Erohippoqueen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because... Everyone is so helpful and nice. You always know you're not alone. Whenever you have a problem or need advice, people help you. Also, you make great friends and have a good time!

From, a devoted member,
Erohippoqueen (my webkinz username is Erikkahippoqueen)
Erohippoqueen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 10:01 PM   #32
Gift Trainee

jmarcinikglsd is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because it is so much fun to talk about webkinz and have contests. This site helped me out with recipes, daily activities, rare items and much more. I also like that more activities are always being added on to the site. I also love making friends, getting help on stuff with webkinz, and chatting!
jmarcinikglsd is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #33
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

I love WebkinzInsider because it is chock full of helpful information, and has some of the most generous, big-hearted people on the planet. Thank you WI. I am proud to be part of your community.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #34
x♥x♥A&F♥x♥x

I love Webkinz Insider because it is a great and fun place! I made a lot of friends here and I can get the inside scoop on things happening in WW! I go on this site every single day possible, and I just think it is really cool. I don't fall for peer pressure. My friends hate Webkinz, but I don't hate WW or WI! I am very happy that I found this website. Ever since I joined (and got AIM taken away) this is all I do. Sometimes at night, I am supposed to be asleep, but I take my laptop and go on WI anyway. (Just like now!) I really, really love WI and I hope to keep on going on the site throughout my time on the computer. (Wow, that was a really cheesy sentence!) As I was saying, I love WI very much and I don't think I can go a day without it! I LOVE YOU WI, JUSTIN, WENDY, MODERATORS, AND ADMINISTRATORS! = ]
Old 06-23-2008, 11:29 PM   #35
sharpshooter6

Trevorsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WI because the members here are so helpful and so willing to share their knowledge. Everyone looks after each other and in today society that is truly a gift to appreciate.

Thank you WI for creating a wonderful and friendly environment for all of us to share!
Trevorsmom is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 11:32 PM   #36

PashminasMom is an unknown quantity at this point

I love because I look like such a smarty pants when I know all about the new pets coming up and when Arte has his rare's etc. when no one else does
PashminasMom is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 11:41 PM   #37
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

"I love WebkinzInsider because....the site is very interesting. I have been coming here for about a year, and still am finding new things about it daily. I enjoy the wonderful people here, and how everyone looks out for everyone else. I am a grandma, and I am so impressed with some of the kids here. They have such great ideas, and are very helpful. I have found at least 5 people here that could be a real friend in rl. I love this site because it introduced me to Philip, and others that are ill. I have been privildged to be able to send them items to help make them smile and enjoy webkinz. I love the comments when somone posts a silly picture, or a glitch. I have laughed myself silly at times. I do want to thank everyone that works so hard on this site, and THANKS for making it.

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 11:57 PM   #38
GreenPunk

I love WebkinzInsider because it is one of the best Webkinz fansites I have ever visted.

To support my point, take the Gift Exchange, for granted.
I have never been in such a safe trading area before, I usually would get ripped-off on other Webkinz forums, and nobody there did a single thing about it.
The Gift Gurus here are very helpful towards me, and show me around the GE and treat me with kindness. Trading virtual Webkinz items has never felt so safe, in fact, I would give a hand out to the great members who trade fairly here, and the staff whom moderates the GE.

And also, the Webkinz information here is real, not some fake piece of junk. I know I am reading quality information, because it is confirmed by Ganz. Other Webkinz fansites just post fake images without a care.....but WI does care! Even if the staff finds the slightest bit of unconfirmed junk, they delete it right away for the sake of others on here! They NEVER let that trash get through, because they're right and are the most caring fansite on the web(and the most responsible)!

Where do I look for Webkinz updates? WI, of course! Everything is purely real; no fluff! And we've also got our great members to thank for finding out news that nobody else would have even discovered! WI is such a great community to be with, and I have barely had any problems with other members here(only just a few)...

Also, I have made tons of friends here just from joining this site in December... The DCT is a great way to get involved with the WI community, and plenty of the clubs I join here are friendly, too! When I was a newbie, older members showed me around, and taught me how to act here.... You can never have too many friends.....not on WI!

Now then, enough about how I feel, but my real-life friends always look to WI for their Webkinz updates! They love it here, and every morning when I check my email, I might hear about WI releasing information about retirements for certain Webkinz! They are always excited whenever WI releases new Webkinz information, and so am I!

As I hope WI will run for years to come, I am proud to say that I am part of this well-known online community, and always WILL be proud to be!

A hand to Justin & Wendy for creating this site in the first place, and some sugar for the WI Staff's hard work along with our helpful members!

Sincerely,

GreenPunk

Last edited by GreenPunk; 06-24-2008 at 12:02 AM.. Reason: Needed more to it...
Old 06-24-2008, 12:02 AM   #39
Lil Kinz

doglover7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider because everyone is so nice and kind and the information is always updated and new and they have information all about webkinz for new members that just joined.
doglover7 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 12:15 AM   #40
No questions im not
Gifted

flow484 is just really niceflow484 is just really nice

I love Webkinz Insider because everyone is so nice here. In real life everyone judges every move you make. On WI it is like a family. Everyone here respects your opinion, and is always open to talk here! You make friends with almost anyone. You feel safe, and happy. So that is why I love WI
flow484 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!