Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 05:49 PM   #3871
Webkinz :)
kkamll is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it is the only place where I can find out about the rares in the curio shop, get help with the kinzville academy, find out the newest webkinz information and see amazing houses by some of the best designers in webkinz world!
kkamll is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 05:52 PM   #3872
aselena, georgemtm
Gifted
georgemtm is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because.... the staff is always super helpful and has created such an awesome info filled site about everything Webkinz! Thanks as always!
Old 07-10-2008, 05:53 PM   #3873

CCFC is on a distinguished road

"I love WebkinzInsider because...." everyone on the site is nice, and give me information before Webkinz gives it. And there is many things to talk about, all day long. Also, the best place to come and get info when Webkinz goes down. I could go on for hours, this site rocks!
CCFC is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 05:53 PM   #3874
fragglestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because i is a place that I can go and talk to other webkinz fanatics. None of my friends get into webkinz like I do so they don't want to hear me talk about them. Here i can hear from and talk to other people that love them as much as I do!!!
fragglestyle is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 06:01 PM   #3875
Lil Kinz
swimmer18 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinz because when going on vacation its like taking a pet along with you that you dont have to worry about boarding or tearing up the house while your gone! plus they look cute as well!
swimmer18 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 06:29 PM   #3876
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

I LUV Webkinz because.................
It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN, thier games are educational and FUN!!
I have 3 Webkinz!!!!!!
Silverstream (named after Silversteam in Warriors by Erin HUnter)
:clyde: Glimmershine (named after warriorgirl109 on WEBKINZ(another Warrior fan!)
:pgn: Arctica (named after the Arctic since she is a pengiun!!)

They are all girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah

PS

I LUV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 06:34 PM   #3877
I am tired of being

twin2b25628 is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinz Insider because the website gives out, not cheats but the things your members find out.

That is why i LOVE WI
twin2b25628 is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 06:39 PM   #3878
Katkar317

katkar317 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because of all the friendly and helpful information I find here. I especially appreciate Justin and Wendy's regular updates and breaking news. If I have a question about Webkinz, I can usually find the answer here on WebkinzInsider. Thanks!
Old 07-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #3879
I heart my

Crantastic is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider because...

Its a community held together by our love, webkinz.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:59 PM   #3880
vagis96

vagis96 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because.... It is a fun site, I get to talk to all my friends (and ignore those who aren't hehehe *laughs evilly*) Plus I can post almost anything on a thread! My absolute favorite thing about has got to be the constant info on the latest happenings in Webkinz World ! The new pets, the new recipes, and site changes! Without I wouldn't have known about the Toco Toucan :toucan:! When I read about it I went on a search to find one! I'm not getting one right away though, but I am getting one ! Anyway to rap things up I really like how we have our own freedom as the participant of the wonderful and glorious to have the spectacular, stupendous, supercalafragalisticexbealdaoucious (I really don't think I spelled that right ) way of showing our creativity with our own avatars and signatures! I love spending time creating my own pictures on paint creating one! (even though I'm not very good at it) So lets say thank you to !

P.S. I love what everyone is posting!

P.S.S. I will be quiet now. :el1:
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!