Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 02:38 PM   #3851
emmalus
Webkinz :)

Emmalus is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinz because it gives my children and I something in common that we can both share and have fun doing together. It's safer than myspace, facebook, hi-5....etc, etc....it gives me as a single mother of 4 peace of mind knowing how strict and proactive they are on protecting the welfare of children....;-)

Sincerely,

Suzanne
w.i. = emmalus
w.insider = emmalus
Emmalus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 02:43 PM   #3852

sniffydog16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

i Love Webkinz Insider Because Of Their Helpful Tips And Friendliness!!!
sniffydog16 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #3853
WebkinZingoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinzinsider because it's extremely, well, wonderful! I love webkinz, and this is a place I can go to find out more things about webkinz, talk to people about webkinz, swap expiernces about webkinz, and learn so many things about webkinz. I can find out what webkinz are coming up, which ones are retired, and which ones aren't. I can figure out and share tips on completeing arcade/tournament games. I can find people to become friends with on webkinz, who are people who actually get on, and not just make an account and never do anything with it. This is my webkinz haven, although it's nothing like webkinz, it's like a webkinz info-space, only alot more enjoyable! And thats why I LOVE WebkinzInsider.

WebkinZingoz is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #3854

sniffydog16 is an unknown quantity at this point

:easter:I LOVE WEBKINZ INSIDER BECAUSE OF HOW FRIENDLY EVERYONE IS TO ME! I ALSO LOVE THE HELPFUL TIPS LIKE IF I NEED HELP FINDING A PET NAME, I KNOW TO COME HERE! EVEN THOUGH I JUST JOINED, I ALREADY FEEL WELCOME IN THE WEBKINZ INSIDER COMMUNITY! THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING ME FEEL WELCOME!!
~JORDAN~
sniffydog16 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 02:53 PM   #3855
emmalus

Emmalus is an unknown quantity at this point

he he he.....okay...as usual...i read the question wrong........let me restate my answer to the question. I love webkinz insider b/c it gives newbies like me a basis or rather a foundation on what there is to do, how to go about doing it, helps and hints on frustrating issues you might be having in a very laid back, very friendly, non-judging atmosphere.

Webkinz insider caters to children as we know, but as we have found out, it can also be a place where kids and adults communicate in a positive way with an online community dedicated to doing something fun and positive with your time instead of vegging out in front of the t.v.

There are lots of things to learn here from many people who offer many types of skills to help us achieve and win different types of games....i.e. williamson_39 :-) Genius....Although I am a college graduate, i kinda hated math...lol....so reading his theories of some of these games is like reading chinese.....but the man is brillant....

Anyway, I just think overall that w.i. is a positive influence for children given the examples they are dealt with in real life. Life is hard enough as it is...so anything positive and motivating and fun for my children and I is a big thumbs up or "Gig'Em" here in Aggieland....;-)

Thanks!
Emmalus is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #3856
Lil Kinz
bryandmagsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because of the wealth of information that is on this site. My kids have really enjoyed creating all the recipes thanks to the cookbook. Our gem hunt is almost complete thanks to the information in the forums. I love the fact that all the information is there, but no cheats! I also love to read the news section so that I can see what is coming up new in the webkinz world. Thanks for creating this site and thanks to all those who contribute!!!!!:gor::lion:
bryandmagsmom is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 03:13 PM   #3857
Lil Kinz

mommy0817 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because......it is a place to spend time with others that have the same love of Webkinz as I do. I may be new to the website but am completely amazed by the features and topics covered, as well as by the friendliness of the members. Hip Hip Hooray for WebkinzInsider!!!!
mommy0817 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 03:34 PM   #3858
froggy753 is on a distinguished road

I like webkinzinsider because you can gat soo many new recipies that you really other wise couldn't get!!!!!! Such as the UFO = UNIDENTIFIED FRYING OMLET!!!!!
froggy753 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 03:36 PM   #3859
Lil Kinz
gettylover is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinz insider beacasue it gives me the insde scoop on all the new and retired webkinz, and awesome things happining in webkinz world.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:53 PM   #3860
Lil Kinz
Zach_luver13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I like webkinzinsider because it gives you the webkinz secret recipes and you can buy retired webkinz.:el1::husky:
Zach_luver13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!