Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 10:38 AM   #3731
Lil Kinz
balloon998 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Dear Justin and Wendy,
I love Webkinzinsider because it is a fun and safe place for everyone to come in and play.
I also like Webkinzinsider because you don't have to be a member to hear about the latest
things happening in Webkinz world and if you are a member, it's free! I'm not alloud to have real pets in my house because my Dad is allergic to to dogs, cats and horses too! But I do have Webkinz and
I call them my real pets.
Regaurds,
Balloon998

---------- balloon998 added 5 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

I agree with you!!!!! Reduce, Reuse,Rethink, And... RECYCLE!!!!!

Last edited by balloon998; 07-09-2008 at 10:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 10:55 AM   #3732
ADHpower

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I don't know if I entered already!!! Please let me know! Thanks!

---------- ADHpower added 12 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

I love Webkinz Insider so much that it would take a life time to show all the love and tell why I love Webkinz Insider, so I'll just name five.
1. I love Webkinz Insider becuase you get to talk about my favorite subject: Webkinz, but if you don't want to talk about Webkinz, you can go to the General Discusion and talk about whatever you want.
2. I love Webkinz Insider becuase if your new, or have been away for a while, you always have the best of a welcome and people always want to be your friend.
3. I love Webkinz Insider becuause you have to be trusted and responsible and apperciated to have a Gift Exchange. This makes everything safe, and keeps out harm of innecent people.
4. I love Webkinz Insider becuase it's a fun, safe place to go when you are bored, or when Webkinz isn't working, or whenever you want, an there's always something to do.
5. I love Webkinz Insider becuase of Wendy and Justin! They always have great contests, awesome prizes, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I Love Webkinz Insider so much! I would LOVE to win the Love Frog too, and that would be another to the many reasons I love Webkinz Insider!

If I win, please e-mail me (tnhaight************) the code to whatever I won, tell me what I won, and please add PrincessTasha97 to your friend list on Webkinz. Thank you so much!

Thanks so much, just for having Webkinz Insider!!!!

~~

Last edited by ADHpower; 07-09-2008 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #3733
Webkinz :)
AlbusDumbledore is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

"I love WebkinzInsider because.... this site rocks! I am new to this site and I have to say I'm not the forum type person but I love Webkinz and this site makes it so easy to navigate and find out new stuff in the Webkinz world. The people here are so nice and I've been shown nothing but kindness since I became a member! WebkinzInsider has changed my mind on forums, I love to talk about my Webkinz family and hear about all the Webkinz families out there! I wanted to say thank you for giving me the chance to tell you why I love this site, as well as thank you for making it so easy! You guys ROCK :luvfrog:
AlbusDumbledore is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 11:09 AM   #3734
Mairia

Mairia is an unknown quantity at this point

"I love WebkinzInsider because.... of all the wonderful people who make it what it is. It is a fun place to come and learn more about Webbies. It's also a great place to make new friends. Also the staff that keep it running smooth are awesome! It's rare to find such a large club/forum that is so nice to be in.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:45 AM   #3735
Lil Kinz
webkinz2217 is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE!!! WEBKINZINSIDER BECAUSE IT IS A PLACE TO TALK TO OTHER WEBKINZ LOVERS... ALSO YOU GET TO LEARN THINGS ABOUT WEBKINZ THAT ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!!! ALSO YOU MAKE FRIENDS AND YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS AND THEY WILL BE ANSWERED!!!:bokbok::easter::gwolf::pg::rott::snake::toucan:
Old 07-09-2008, 11:46 AM   #3736
Lil Kinz
sk8rat6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love() WebkinzInsider because WebkinzInsider is a very good info place and very is a very good place to meet other people that enjoy Webkinz, too!!!
From,
sk8rat6 (Maisie):turt::toucan::rott::gwolf:
sk8rat6 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 12:02 PM   #3737
Lil Kinz
casey261 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinzinsider because it's a great site, with recipes, upcoming pets, and cool forums. The site is loaded with cheats and tips, it's so helpful.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:04 PM   #3738

Suki is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it gives me info on webkinz world ahead of time.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:33 PM   #3739
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

i love Webkinzinsider because of all the great hints and help on how to earn more kinzcash. I also love the fact that we can learn what rare items will be in the curio shop the next few days. I like all the people here because they're so nice,you can make clubs, do art and post it, you can participate in contests, and other great things!!!! I learned how to post pictures on the internet thanks to this site! I luv WI!!! <3
Old 07-09-2008, 12:43 PM   #3740
Cupcake36421

Cupcake36421 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it has lots of fun and nice members! This website is maximum awesomeness! However you spell it There's a lot of info about webkinz here and it's so exciting! Almost everyday, there's new stuff so you won't get bored
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!