Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 07:17 PM   #3621
Webkinz :)

WebkizGirl27 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WEBKINZ INSIDER because, it is so much fun. I joined WEBKINZ INSIDER today and I love it already! I didn't know that many people go on this website, and now I see why. WEBKINZ INSIDER is:
1. FUN
2. COOL-e-o
3. Funny
4. Safe
5. Thoughtful
6. Helpfull, and
7. Crazy (in a good way)
I have 22 webkinz and all my webkinz would like another friend for their family, and so would I.
Bye! :luvfrog:---------------------:luvfrog:-----------
WebkizGirl27 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 07:20 PM   #3622
WebkinzDogzRock

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because of all the nice and caring people that are on each and everyday!! I also love Webkinzinsider because it is a fun and safe way to chat to people online!! I am so glad that i was messing around one day and found this site!! So basically it's just WICKED AWESOME!!

xD

♥WDR♥
Old 07-07-2008, 07:23 PM   #3623
Lil Kinz
penguinluva31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Webkinzinsider,
I love webkinz insider because...
I love webkinz insider because they supply me helpful information that I love, here are a few examples. They help me figure out the new webkinz and the dates they are coming out. They also help me figure out the new webkinz food and special objects. They let me know when contests are going on and when there are going to be special giveaways on webkinz.com and let me know when we will deserve all the special holiday presents. Well those are the reasons I LOVE webkinz insider. Thank-you for your time, Allison-penguinluva31

I love webkinz insider!
:el1::cs::bokbok::easter::goo::pgn::husky::lion::sch::tu rt::snake::wt::rac:

---------- penguinluva31 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

I love webkinz insider.com

Last edited by penguinluva31; 07-07-2008 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-07-2008, 07:35 PM   #3624
skategirl64

skategirl64 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider because this is a safe website and its where people can have fun. I understand that the staff works very hard and would like to thank them.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:35 PM   #3625
loopysnoop

I love WebkinzInsider because it has a lot of things to talk about. Not only can we talk about Webkinz, we can also talk about vegitarianism, avvies and siggies, club penguin, and much more! I love to post on people's profiles and I absoulutely positively love giving and recieving reputation points! I think WebkinzInsider is a five star site to everyone who comes here!
I <3
Old 07-07-2008, 07:48 PM   #3626
glamgal501

glamgal501 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinzinsider becuase it's a great way to have fun and make friends online. One of the best parts about it is that it's a safe way to have fun. Not many online games are like this. Webkinz is the all around best game for people to have fun, stay in touch with friends, and express themselves!!! I LOVE WEBKINZ
Old 07-07-2008, 07:56 PM   #3627
katelynmarie09 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz Insider because it is so helpful no matter the amount of time you have spent on Webkinz. You could be a member for over a year and still have questions! Webkinz insider is the place where people are so unselfish as to post their secrets that they have worked hard to discover.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:20 PM   #3628
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

I love WebkinzInsider because.... it list recipes, curio shop information, game insights, pictures of all items, and the latest news.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #3629
PinkGypsy
Pink Gypsy is an unknown quantity at this point

"I love WebkinzInsider because....
this site gives me all the latest and greatest info about Webkinz! I come here first before I log into the Webkinz website!"

Pink Gypsy
Old 07-07-2008, 08:25 PM   #3630
Lil Kinz
Ilovejonasbros is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinz insider cause you can talk to friends, discuss whats happening in webkinz. It is safe and fun they also have fun contests and it is the best, you can also look at recipes! now thats cool! you can look at the rare item, curio shop only items and exclusives items. you can also look at the webkinz thats coming out! awesome I always wated to find out what webkinz is coming out next. And everybodys is nice to each other. that is why I love webkinz insider.
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!