Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 12:11 PM   #3451
Millerlite
Gifted

webkinzluver45238 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because....
none of my friends love webkinz anymore but i am still a webkinz freak! It makes me feel better that their are many people my age that are still in love with webkinz! WI has sooo many nice members and mods that will give me advice and talk to me if i'm lonely! WI is the best webkinz information/helpful/cheering site on the internet! Thanks WebkinzInsider for being a great help!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 12:19 PM   #3452
Tobyara
Webkinz :)

Tobyara is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I like WebkinzInsider Because. . .

1. You can just hang out with everyone. :el1: Hi! Hi!

2. You can make new friends. :bt:Want to be my friend? Okay!

3. You can help people and they can help you. Where do I buy a bed? At the W-Shop.
Thank you!

4. There are no cheats, so WebkinzInsider doesn't just take the fun out of Webkinz. No Cheats!

5. It has a very freindly enviorment. Let's play tag! Yea!

6. Everyone can find something the can enjoy like entering contests or being someone who can help desin rooms and be on a desiner team.:husky: Desining is hard but super fun, right? Yep, you're totally right!

7. Everyone can help by trying to make recipies, sending in photos and info, and much more.
Whoa! I made Chimeracamaki!

8. The staff try to make everything fair. :rac:All of you get a quarter of the carrots. Okay!:toucan:

There are so many thing too good to be true on WebkinzInsider that I can't list them all myself!
Old 07-06-2008, 12:27 PM   #3453

29nala is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WEBKINZINSIDER because its fun, easy to use,and it lets you see how to make recipes, and you can see the future webkinz!!! PLUS there are asome contests!!!!:luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::uni ::luvfrog::luvfrog:
29nala is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 12:39 PM   #3454
o i wish i was a osc

webkinzhottie9 is an unknown quantity at this point

i LOVE webkinz insider because it is a place to chat and write your own words. sometimes they put up contests and u win prizes! you meet internet friends and you get to know future webkinz+ pet of the months. this helped me when i wanted to know when the new webbies coming out so i can update my mom and dad. the biggest reason why i like it is it is a safe place. no one uses bad words and nobody is mean. it's a safe place to chat! be polite or w.i. will come along! those are reasons why i LOVE webkinz insider
Old 07-06-2008, 12:51 PM   #3455
Lil Kinz
Gemcrazy98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I like webkinzinsider because it gives updates on things, it has lots of contests, and it lets you see future webkinz. And that's why I like webkinzinsider.com!!!
Gemcrazy98 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 01:02 PM   #3456
Lil Kinz
4clara is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

"I love WebkinzInsider because it is the most useful thing I have ever needed! It gives me the best tips ever. It told me some things I didn't know about Webkinz World before, and I've been on Webkinz for three years! I love talking to people that are also on Webkinz. That's why I love WebkinzInsider!":gr::cs::chi::easter::goo::husky::pgn::pp ::sch::turt:
Old 07-06-2008, 01:08 PM   #3457
riverdog is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it is fun for the whole family, a safe place for kids and a great place to learn about Webkinz!
Old 07-06-2008, 01:09 PM   #3458
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I love WebkinzInsider because... WebkinzInsider makes Webkinz World even more fun than it already is! All the awesome tips and information is great! The pictures that people post of their houses give everyone ideas and and entertainment. The people here are all great too!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 01:14 PM   #3459
shmegel

shmegel is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinz Insider because it is fun and people are nice!
Old 07-06-2008, 01:16 PM   #3460
Lil Kinz
sohappy is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz Insider because it has the best updates on what's happening in Webkinz World. Tfhe advice that is offered is good so kids don't get taken advantage of. Thanks for the greatest user-friendly site!
sohappy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!