Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 01:47 PM   #3361
Animals9612
Webkinz :)

Animals9612 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I LOVE WEBKINZINSIDER BECAUSE ITS A GREAT SITE AND GIVES ME A TON OF HELP TO WEBKINZ.COM WEBKINZINSIDER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this site rocks because its a kind and friendly site it gives me help to webkinz and i think THIS and WEBKINZ are the only site i go to!!!!!!!
Animals9612 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2008, 01:50 PM   #3362
please ask
Gifted

yvonneroberts is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because: When my son and I first started playing webkinz, we had no clue what we were doing. we didn't know about the daily activities, the gem hunt, the recepies. We didn't know anything and we were missing out on things because we didn't know where to look. I got on the internet looking for inforation on webkinz and found this site. It's been the most terrific place to get information on webkinz. If the site is down, I come here and find out other people are kicked off also. I come here to find out what new and exciting things are happening. I'm so glad this site is here and we can come here for information. On April 1st I freaked with your April fools joke...don't do that to us, we don't want anything to happend to you or the site.

Thank you Webkinzinsider for being here and givng us the most up to date information on Webkinz.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:52 PM   #3363
horsecrazymmm
Gifted

horsecrazymmm is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because it is so much fun!!! :clyde::easter::ppony::ph::rdr:
Old 07-05-2008, 02:05 PM   #3364
Lil Kinz
rudee2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinzinsider because it gives me the inside scoop on everything about webkinz!
Old 07-05-2008, 02:09 PM   #3365
awgaupp

awgaupp is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinz insider because i found out about upcoming webkinz first, if there's an unreleased pet i get( which i havent got the chance to post yet) they put it on the main page, and because they have AWESOME contests. Btw, got the :toucan:
Old 07-05-2008, 02:13 PM   #3366
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

"I love WebkinzInsider because...."

.... I love WebkinzInsider because.... I was lost until I found you!
Arbee is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 02:18 PM   #3367

chillpill96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love because you guys always keep me up to date and informed about all things ebkinz! Lots of my friends think ebkinz is stupid, so it's great to be a part of an environment so accepting of my hobby. is a place where I can be my ebkinz-loving self and make friends who share my interests. Wendy and Justin, thank you guys so much for creating ! I don't know what I'd do without it! I love Webkinz Insider!!!!
chillpill96 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 02:27 PM   #3368
Lil Kinz

lilmez is an unknown quantity at this point

I Love Webkinzinsider because its an everything webkinz site I love webkinz so I love WI!!! plus... you get the latest news on webkinz I would totally recommend this site to anyone!!
I actually got it from my friend! and Ithank her for that , Thanks Bailey!!!!!!! And thanks WI staff!!!! i want the SO bad!!! best wishes to everyone!!!!

I've chosen to finish this sentence because its true!

-Lilmez
Old 07-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #3369

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

I love Webkinzinsider because of all the great information as well as the camaraderie I've found on this site. When my sister got me into webbing I didn't know all the complexities and just decorated my rooms and played games. Because of this site, I'm now aware of the "rares" and "CSO's" and have had more fun. Because of the information gleaned from this site, I have added both Asian and European accounts. It has become challenging as well as fun to Webkinz now!

Thank you!
Old 07-05-2008, 02:35 PM   #3370
Lil Kinz

lilmez is an unknown quantity at this point

I can agree with everyone WI... U ROK!!!!!!
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!