Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 09:53 AM   #3331
Lil Kinz
Kittycatpenut is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

oh i forgot:rott:
Kittycatpenut is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2008, 10:00 AM   #3332
aippr
Gifted

aippr is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Yes another contest! Thanks Justin and Wendy!

I love WebkinzInsider because all the members here have shown me cool and interesting stuff about webkinz I never knew before! Webkinzinsider has made my time on webkinz longer as in contests and the gift exchange. Also the news is also very helpful! May Webkinzinsider keep going on for years to come!
aippr is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 10:03 AM   #3333
Gifted

catherine is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because I know that if I have a problem, about webkinz or not, people will be there to help me. The people on the site are always helpful and it makes me happy to come on after school and help others. the site makes me feel like I'm part of a big family.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:08 AM   #3334
Gifted

artshine is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinzinsider because it is a fun site, you can meet new people, and find out all the latest news on what's happening in Webkinz World.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:09 AM   #3335
Webkinz :)

mileyfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinzinsider because it is a great place to hang out on the computer! Everybody is so nice on here. It is a great place to make friends and talk about whatever you want to. I love Webkinzinsider!:luvfrog:
Old 07-05-2008, 10:13 AM   #3336
Gifted

gottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacity
gottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacity

I, gottaluvjoe, love webkinz insider because it is a safe community yet fun! I think the Mods and Admins are exactly what a huge site like this needs, that way people can feel that they are in a safe environment.

However, after reading the rules you know what or what not you are supposed to do, so it turns out to be a ton of fun. With all of the activities that offers, it is hard for me personally not to come on at least once a day!

Webkinz Insider also gives us the chance to meet some friends! I have gotten to know some people that are truly some of the nicest people, that I would love to have as my real-life friends!

I also love Webkinz Insider because we get to know all of the new information, first!!! If I had never joined WI, there is sooo much on webkinz world that I would miss!!! From recipes, to rares, to new pets, it is never ending!!!!

I also love WI because it you aren't a member you still have access to finding out the information! I think this is a great touch to the site because then people may want to learn more, so they make an account.

Overall, I don't see how you can't not love webkinz insider!!!!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 10:17 AM   #3337

n2turtles is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

i love webkinzinsider because it is a really helpful site i can go here for free and i can do pretty much whatever i want because there are soooo many forms. its really fun and i have gotten a lot of info on it. i tell all my webkinz friends about it and they say there is lots of info too. in fact i need to look up gem hunt tips right now! see ya!

n2turtles is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 10:20 AM   #3338

Sesame Chicken is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it's where I find out which Rare items are coming up and what the next pet of the month will be.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:34 AM   #3339
CatarinaChristine

harmonym93 is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinz Insider for the Cooking Section. Amneris is so awesome to keep the recipe combinations up to date and it is great to have so many people to banter back and forth with for ideas
Old 07-05-2008, 10:45 AM   #3340
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

i wonder whos going to win
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!