Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 09:55 PM   #3291
WOO HOO! I am...
Webkinz :)

crest39 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because it's like my get away. Whenever I am bored ill come here, whenever im sad i come here and I know that I will feel a lot better because of all of the nice webkinzinsider members. It's how I can relax and spend my time kind of like a hobby. When I can't go on(like during school or on vacation) I do get sad because of all the fun that ill be missing on there. WI is like going on a vacation every single day, you have fun and get to enjoy yourself(that's what I call a vacation) If someone told me that I would have to give it up I would be really, really(times a billion) sad.

crest39

PS I LOVE WI!!!!!
crest39 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 10:14 PM   #3292
Lil Kinz

Wcockerspaniel is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love the webkinzinsider because it has everything that keeps me on the edge of my seat. Even though I dont have a webkinz, I am always interested in everything that gets posted here. Every single event that webkinzinsider puts has a unique interest and makes me enjoy comming to this site everytime. Webkinz insider is the best webkinz site that I have been into in my 11 years of life and thats all because of the fast and accurate events posted up, lots of oppertunities and contests to win a webkinz and cool prizes that you cant win in any other foroms and websites. Thank you for this awesome oppertunity and I would love to win a webknz unicorn. I love webkinzinsider!:cs::ppony::luvfrog:.
P.S- thank you and webkinzinsider is quick and accurate, best images and qualities. I love, heart webkinz insider so much. I came to know this site looking for a place to share myy webkinz and secrets. This website helped alot and I am glad I found this amazing website. Thank you webkinzinsider

---------- Wcockerspaniel added 10 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Thank you! Even though I am the last one to comment, i know you will care for every memeber and read my post!

Last edited by Wcockerspaniel; 07-04-2008 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wcockerspaniel is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 10:20 PM   #3293
shybear is an unknown quantity at this point

I Love webkinzinsider because...It is a great place to find out info.I like talking to the members,entering contests etc.
Old 07-04-2008, 10:36 PM   #3294
Pocketz
RachsPocketz is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinz insider because it is a great place for fans of webkinz of all ages to discuss there webkinz, rant on issues and retirements, share with others their creativity, show off your competitive side, trade items and further your webkinz collections, and meet great people! WI is also a great source for the latest webkinz news, better then any other site I've been to. The great news, great people, and great times make this site spectacular!
Old 07-04-2008, 10:49 PM   #3295
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

when did webkinz insider open?
Old 07-04-2008, 11:36 PM   #3296
Lil Kinz
Magic W is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it's so helpful and tells me all the new things going on in Webkinz world without having to actually log on. It saves me time and gives me ideas for decorating rooms. It also has the latest news about Webkinz BEFORE Ganz even annouces it so I always know what brand new Webkinz product I want next. It's also great at telling you about prizes that you can get for doing certain events and then you can decided if it's worth the prize and time to do that event. WebkinzInsider is awesome and I reccomend it to all of my Webkinz friends!

:luvfrog:
Old 07-05-2008, 12:12 AM   #3297
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guide

I love webkinzinsider because it gives me the chance to enjoy my webkinz more....by having other people who love webkinz to talk to and to get the best current info on what is going on in WW.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 12:27 AM   #3298

DrLolly is on a distinguished road

"I love WebkinzInsider because....

I love WebkinzInsider because it is a community of friendly, helpful people who enjoy a wonderful online environment called Webkinz World.

I am still new to WI, but I already feel like part of this very welcoming community. There is something here for just about everyone.

The front page, with all the breaking news in Webkinz World, is something that I read every day. I've learned a lot of great information that I've shared with other Webkinz fans. This site is the kind of place that you just can't wait to share with everyone you know. No wonder there are so many members!

I also love that the forums are going strong into the wee hours of the morning. It gives me something fun to do when I have my struggles with insomnia. It is great to have someone to talk to who shares an interest - or should I say obsession. LOL

To me, Webkinz Insider is just the perfect extension of the safe and fun place called Webkinz World. I greatly appreciate all the hard work that goes into running this well planned site called Webkinz Insider. I hope that it is always around because it is a very happy place to spend some spare time.
DrLolly is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 12:51 AM   #3299
Tayatot123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because....
Because everything really.I love how they give the latest news,everyone here is soo nice!
Old 07-05-2008, 01:04 AM   #3300
Lil Kinz
aznangelz23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider becasue.........
it has so many information that meet our needs
It shows us things we never knew
things that ganz haven't told us yet
I mostly love it because well because everything !!
The community is the best it makes me
feel so welcome
Its like the best place to get information!
Its like ganz assistant but it do more that ganz
I give this website all my thumbs up!
I love this webkinzinsider not because it the stuff
but the stuff they show us and help us.....
I can never do anything on webkinz intill this came along
I LOVE WEKBINZ INSIDER!

aznangelz23 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!