Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 08:36 AM   #321
fashionpig

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I really love wi because of all the members. Everyone here is so kind and helpful. If I ever have a question like " how do I play this game?" or "how do u find this item?" I always know within minutes the lovely wi community will have answers for me. It is also a great place to come for etc. like the open mike section. I have made so many wi friends and I love them all and everybody else. And wendy and justin I thank u for every thing u do for us all. The way u tried to get ppl to help Philip is amazing too. I proud to be a member of such a great website.

Thank-You!
FashionPig
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 08:36 AM   #322
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because everyone here helps one another. The mods are fabulous - always! - but even the regular users are helpful. I checked in every day for a while before I first posted, just to see what was new. I started posting because of the scavenger hunt on WW; everyone worked together and contributed. WI is the only place I know of where kids and their parents have equal footing, and they play and trade together kindly. You don't have to have many Webkinz to feel a part of WI.

I forgot the most important reason...Philip! I check up on him and worry about him and pray for him, and I know I'm not alone. WI members really care about that stong little man!

Last edited by megamom; 06-26-2008 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: simpliflying!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:36 AM   #323
tsuhortgirl
Webkinz :)

Tsuhortgirl is on a distinguished road

"I love WebkinzInsider because they have more webkin info then anyother site and they get it the fastest. They are very nice people and a great to meet people like me.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:37 AM   #324

puppydogjk is an unknown quantity at this point

I love because it is a great place to talk about and get information on webkinz.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:37 AM   #325
BC is a

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

I love Webkinzinsider because...gosh, ever since last June, when I started visiting here as a guest, I've been hooked. The people-they're all so nice. The mods and admins are so helpful here and unlike other forums I've visited, there is rarely rudeness and there isn't any inappropriate content here. I have made very close friends here, including the following: Rukia, larkrose, emmie317, SCB, snazzy, and about 50 more. ((Just listing a few for now)) Even though none of my friends go on this site, I've made some new friends. Justin is a wonderful person, and thank you WI. From the day I joined here, I knew that WI was a good choice. And now, 11 months later, I'm still addicted to WI, and I have to admit, I'm not sure how I survived all these years WITHOUT it!
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:37 AM   #326
Wilt456
Gifted

Hopper is on a distinguished road

I love webkinz insider because it is such an awesome site. Everybody here is so kind and caring. I also love this site because the mods are so understanding. Not to mention that the owners (Justin and Wendy) are pretty cool. I hope that one day, every webkinz owner will know about webkinz insider. There are so many nice things to say, the list goes on and on. God bless america and god bless webkinz insider!

:luvfrog: I love webkinz insider.
Hopper is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 08:37 AM   #327
Christy162

Christy162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

"I love WebkinzInsider because....the website is just really fun. I learnd new recipes and I made new friends. Thankz to webkinzinsider I have playd with my webkinz and I even got some new ones. I just wana say THANKZ!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:39 AM   #328
LMS627
Gifted

LMS627 will become famous soon enough

I Love Webkinzinsider,because everyone is so caring and are always willing to help,and it is a great place to make friends that you can talk to and find out Webkinz information and new information you did not know!!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:39 AM   #329
happyjamica

happyjamaica is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsiders because I can talk to people I don't know,
enter contests, and help people with their questions.
Webkinzinsiders is also were i can express my self.
I think is the best website(not counting Webkinz) In the country!
I Have It for my Home Page,
my Screen Saver,
And Background!

That is why i love webkinzinsiders.
happyjamaica is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 08:39 AM   #330
My favorite pets are
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

I love WebkinzInsider because it's a great site to talk about webkinz! You can make great friends. You can talk about new pets. You get news here before you do on Webkinz. WebkinzInsider ROCKS!
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!