Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 09:28 AM   #3221
Panda1010104
Webkinz :)

Panda1010104 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I LOVE wi because... モンシロチョウ (of everything, cause it's the best site ever!!!)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 09:38 AM   #3222
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it's a great site to talk about my pets, & find out help & information to answer my questions.
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 09:41 AM   #3223
meleah
kiaraandnala is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

i webkinz insider beacause it tells me everything i need to know about new webkinz so i can start saving up and wi lets u pre order them my friends say how do u know this? i say there is this amazing site called webkinz insider! justin and wendy make it so use full to hold contestes giving away free webkinz like this they hel;p me know the pet of the month pets early and to know when one pet is sadly going to retire! i love ! thanks wendy and justin for makeing this the best site to hang out with friends!
Old 07-04-2008, 09:50 AM   #3224
Lil Kinz
Livi'97 is an unknown quantity at this point

:turt::wt::el1I love webkinz because there is so many and you can never get to old to own a webkinz.They are fro all ages really!Webkinz is so helpful it has some educational games on it while it also doesn't so you can have fun!I love how you can also dress them online and off.It is so much fun I wish I could have all the webkinz in the world.i also love it because you get to name them all kinds of names.When new webkinz come out I get so excited!:bt::cs::gr::pgn::rac::sch::tdf:
Old 07-04-2008, 10:18 AM   #3225

fortfox6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz because it is such a healthy website for my kids to play, they are learning and playing, and when they are off the computer they are playing with the toys with each other so nicely!!!! I even heard one say to the other..."Isn't it nice to get something? It was nice to give it!"

Last edited by FIA; 07-04-2008 at 12:04 PM.. Reason: blue ink is reserved for mods
fortfox6 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 10:19 AM   #3226
Lil Kinz
chatdiva101 is an unknown quantity at this point

"i love webkinzinsiders because they care.

I have been a member here long enough to know they care about what we acoplished like winning tropies and prizes. The winners feel specil to see there accoplishment on the home page of webkinzinsiders.

Thank you for caring webkinzinsiders
Old 07-04-2008, 10:29 AM   #3227
YAY!!!! i am a

hugslovesu1 is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinz Insider! There are so many reasons i cant possibly list them all but i will try! Well first of all it is fun, there are contests, forums to chat and discuss, there are the many members who are just so nice! In other sites the talking is dangerous and unpleasant, there is name calling, attempts to steal someones account and many other things that are bad qualities to have in a website. WI is quite the oppisite. It is safe and not hurtful. The gift exchange is probably one of the best features on the site, it allows you to get what you need or want in a fast and safe mannor. The advice here is amazing here too! There are many expericed mods, admins, ext... even the plain webkinz are extremly helpful! My questions never go unanswered on this site. The information here is always first and foremost the information is never false and always verifiyed by ganz. I am always very excited to find some new info and i can't wait until the new webkinz are out! I love WI! This place is amazing and I thank everyone that is involved with it, making my experince here just wonderful!
Old 07-04-2008, 10:30 AM   #3228

Coolcat22225 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear ,

I love ebkinzInsider because... it is a great place to get information on webkinz. Also it gives you great and acurate information on future webkinz and stuff that will be happening soon in webkinz world. It is the best place to go if something has gone wrong with your ebkinz account. Justin and the staff are alway there for you when something crazy happens. Plus not only do they describe something new they show pictures!!!! I tell all my friends about ebkinzInsider because i know that this site can be trusted! The last thing that i love about ebkinzinsider is the monthly give aways! What kind of site gives away free webkinz!!!!!! This place is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
~Coolcat22225~

Last edited by FIA; 07-04-2008 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: blue ink is reserved for staff
Old 07-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #3229
ish the Cullens had

mira will become famous soon enough

I love WebkinzInsider because it is a safe and fun way for kids to talk about Webkinz. Whether you're having trouble thinking of a good pet name, are confused about a glitch, or adopted a future Webkinz, there is always a place to talk about: right in WI's forum. Not only can you relate to other's problems and have them relate to yours, you can do it in a safe way. No one scams you, gives you or you give them personal info, or says innapropriate things because WI makes it completely safe. I love hearing about future Webkinz, seeing pics of them, and hearing about all of the adoptions that have been made already. Future POTM is always a good thing to know. I love the forum and "BREAKING NEWS". I love WebkinzInsider because it is safe, cool, helpful, and fun!
Old 07-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #3230
Edward Cullen is soo
Gifted

Sissy Kinz has a spectacular aura about

I like Webkinzinsider because it is a safe place to chat about webkinz and learn new things about webkinz without using cheats!
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!