Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 02:10 PM   #3101
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

cac953 is a jewel in the roughcac953 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because It's a place where people who share a common intrest to give advice, that nobody else could give. A place where nobody cares about your age, you can be 7 or 90, and everyone treats you the same. They won't ever make fun of you for playing on Webkinz, even though it's meant for 7-year-olds. Everyone in the WebkinzInsider community is helpful and kind, and it's a great feeling to be here. They will also support you. like when I had been begging Ganz for a Rottweiler Webkinz. And hey, look, it's one of the upcoming Webkinz! They could have thought of it on thier own, but I love to believe it was the WI community that helped make it possible.It's also a great place to make friends, and it's safe too! Everyone on WI is happy to help, and it's a good feeling. I don't know what I would do without it. Over the summer I'm always bored, but here I feel welcomed and happy. It's also a great little vacation place to escape the troubles of the world.

hehe. =]

:rott:
cac953 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 02:11 PM   #3102
Webkinz :)
kejnrc08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Thank you for making an awesome website where we can talk all about webkinz.
:acs::goo::husky::pgn::pg::rott:
Old 07-03-2008, 02:12 PM   #3103
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hello! First of all, I just wanted to say how much I LOVE !!!!!! And second of all, I wanted to say that I Have always wanted the li'l . I will still be happy if I win the :luvfrog: or if I don't win at all. I REALLY want the li'l. I dont really care if I win the :luvfrog: or Because I will always LOVE them, care for them, hug them and kiss them!!!! so please Please! And anyways what I love about It has great members, great staff, great exciting news, and best of all great contests!!!!!!! I have 28 webkinz and I love each and every one of them!!! (one more wouldn't be too hard.) I love love love :luvfrog: Thanks for reading!!! :rott::samoyed::toucan::easter:

Love, SGarabo. ( I love you all )
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #3104
Lil Kinz

ReaganRep is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried checking out your eggs but all your dragons have died. Kool site though!
ReaganRep is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 02:17 PM   #3105
kejnrc08 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider because it provides you with lots of great information before anyone else does about webkinz world
Old 07-03-2008, 02:18 PM   #3106
MagicMoon25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because... of the friendly,heartwarming people. The Mods/Admins that watch this website and keep it safe...and also the members provide the great imfromation and tips! We are all one big,happy family together. But not only that, they also have many up-to-date news on Webkinz!

Thanks Wendy and Justin for making this awesome website! It rules!

:abn::bas::bt:WebkinzInsider--A whole world of diffrent people,it doesnt matter how you look!:pgn:

Last edited by MagicMoon25; 07-03-2008 at 02:31 PM..
Old 07-03-2008, 02:20 PM   #3107
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hello! First of all, I just wanted to say how much I LOVE !!!!!! And second of all, I wanted to say that I Have always wanted the li'l . I will still be happy if I win the :luvfrog: or if I don't win at all. I REALLY want the li'l. I dont really care if I win the :luvfrog: or Because I will always LOVE them, care for them, hug them and kiss them!!!! so please Please! And anyways what I love about It has great members, great staff, great exciting news, and best of all great contests!!!!!!! I have 28 webkinz and I love each and every one of them!!! (one more wouldn't be too hard.) I love love love :luvfrog: Latest webbie that I got::snake: webbie that I want::pg:
Love, SGarabo. ( I love you all ) Thank you so much for reading!!!
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 02:32 PM   #3108

missycat128 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it's the place to go for any Webkinz information and the website is easy to navigate.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:34 PM   #3109
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

enter please
Old 07-03-2008, 02:34 PM   #3110
dancinqueen818

dancinqueen818 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it tells me everything that is new in Webkinz World. I love talking to people on forums. WebkinzInsider helps me a lot with everything I need to know. And I have to say a big thanks to the Staff and Administrators for making WebkinzInsider an amazingly awesome place. Thanks everyone! :luvfrog:
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!