Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #2821
Webkinz :)

Webkinzchica is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinzinsider.com because........ I can talk to many different people that like webkinz just as much as I do. Many think this website is stupid, like my cousin, but I think it's a good way to interact with people at your age or even grownups, and it's an awesome way to make good friends or make a friendship stronger. It's also a LOT safer than MySpace.com and ************, and you even feel safe from the administrators, that's why I <3 Webkinzinsider.com
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 12:18 PM   #2822
Lil Kinz

webkinz245 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinz because...
they r cute & cluddlely, they are the chance for kids to learn to take of real animals whenthey get older. I think bush is rite, webkinz day should be a national holiday. No one will ever take my webkinz and hurt them. and once i heard abou this place. I had to join.
Webkinz are my fav thing to play with of all!!! Webkinz is all that esist in my world.
Plus i never won any thing, just saying. Thanks:luvfrog:
webkinz245 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 12:23 PM   #2823
I <3 my

Miss_Lil_Unique is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WI because you know that you're safe, that some 45 year old guy named Gustav from Ohio isn't going to come and murder you. The Mods and Admins make sure that you are 100% safe.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:23 PM   #2824
Team <3 Alice <

sydney570 is on a distinguished road

I love because it is a great website. Originally I was informed about from my brother's friend's little sister and all I did was read the front page ( by the way awsome and totally informative !!!!! ) and checking up on new upcoming webkinz and one day i noticed the Forum button. I clicked on it and I asked my mom if I could sign up to be a member. Ever since that day I have had nothing but fun on I am constantly telling my friends about and telling them to join.I have had 2 of my friends sign up and beggin more to join. is a cool website too. It is the only ( as far as I know ) ebkinz message board (and if there is more is the best ). Since I joined , I have gotten 19 of my 42 ebkinz and the always helpful, and kind members have helped me name most of them. That is another reason why I love . And lets cut to the chase

WhAt Is ThErE tO nOt LOVE AbOuT a eBkInZ
mEsSaGe BoArD????????
sydney570 is offline Male
Old 07-02-2008, 12:27 PM   #2825
peacegirl999
Lil Kinz

lennon105 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because i love reading about all the new pets and what people have won or figured out.
I slso think knowing what going to be in the curio shop when is really cool.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:31 PM   #2826
Westielover123

xoxoAmandaxoxo is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it is such an informative and fun site to go on. It is so helpful and all the mods are kind and polite. It brings great fun to all who come to this website. I especially love looking up "Future Webkinz" and having the inside scoop before all my friends! This is the best webkinz site, period. Thanks for creating such a wholesome and friendly environment for all Webkinz lovers. =)
Old 07-02-2008, 12:32 PM   #2827
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

enter people please
Old 07-02-2008, 12:45 PM   #2828
sunshine328 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinz insider because it helps me to learn the latest news about webkinz
sunshine328 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 12:46 PM   #2829
pinkiepink1
Gifted
pinkiepink1 is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because it has the most accurate up-to-the-minute news and hints I have ever seen. I look at it every day to see what's happening and have learned an enormous amount. Thank you to everyone for the tremendous job you all do.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:47 PM   #2830
kka27 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider because I get to learn more about webkinz, and what going on in webkinz world. Thanks
kka27 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!