Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 08:06 AM   #261
multiple
Gift Guru

clearfrog has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it is a great place to meet new people who love the same thing you do! Everyone is usually very friendly & helpful! Plus there is always all kinds of helpful & inside information that you can't find anywhere else!
clearfrog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 08:07 AM   #262
Lil Kinz
Emy<3webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because.... you can find everything about Webkinz on the site. You find out things that Webkinz will not even release untill like, a month later. Plus everyone is always up for chatting and telling things about Webkinz. Finally, the front page always has recipes and new animals and clothing and everything else there is on Webkinz!

- Emy<3webkinz
Old 06-24-2008, 08:07 AM   #263
Lil Kinz
glamorous1314 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinzinsider because i can find out cool new info before anyone else
Old 06-24-2008, 08:07 AM   #264
czarny3
Gifted

leaper is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider becuase....

I can say anything about Webkinz freely on here. In the real world no one knows that i play Webkinz except my family, so it is nice to get a place to express stuff about one of your favorite things to do. I also love WI becuase everyone is so nice and soooo help, expecly the GCs.
leaper is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 08:08 AM   #265
Lil Kinz
kl423211 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Hello! I love webkinzinsider because it is a great place to find imformation on the popular webkinz site! I go on webkinzinsider alot to find out new things happening in webkinz world. Here is a picture of my favorite webkinz:. This is the webkinz Himalayan Cat. I have this pet. I named him Baybe Kittie. I named it after my auntie's cat. You also make olot of new friends! If you ever needed help on webkinz.com go to webkinzinsider.com. It is a great place to make friends,chat learn more about webkinz and rare items, and know more about webkinz ahead of time! Isent this site helpful or what?! Cause i know it sure is!:luvfrog::easter::gecko::kanga::samoyed::rott::leml i::pgn:
Old 06-24-2008, 08:08 AM   #266
matza10
Gift Guru

matza10 is on a distinguished road

i love webkinz insider because it is so awesome and it rocks and all the people are so nice and you can trade items and find out new things that are comming to webkinz and rare items in the curio shop and its so much fun to make friends on here because they are from everywhere!!! its awesome!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:08 AM   #267
pingoperson
Lil Kinz

pingoperson is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinzinsider because you guys ALWAYS have new posts up about webkinz first, you guys are funny and give us so much information, its so hard to find information on other sites because you guys always have it up first. It's always up to date and you almost always have a new post up after another! You guys never let bad things on the site, you have awesome moderators, and you care about the person vewing. I've told ALL my friends about webkinzinsider and they love your site too.You give us ALL the new recipes and we know you well get them first because you have the BESTEST SITE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But all my friends and myself always say...... WE LOVE WEBKINZINSIDER!!!!!!!

and also the pets your giving out are REALLY cool to!!!! you always choose the awesomest pets for prizes on webkinzinsider:luvfrog:
Old 06-24-2008, 08:08 AM   #268
Adam Lambert's my
Webkinz :)

KitKat123654789 will become famous soon enough

I love WebkinzInsider because.......
When I first became a member here, everyone was so welcoming! Everyone is welcome here, as long as they don't scam. This is such a generous website too, for holding monthly contests and giving away prizes for the winner! This is the website that tries their hardest to get the top, most exciting news! They have new, exciting news EVERY day! Everyone is so very helpful here, so a lot of my problems have been solved about Webkinz! So much to do, so much to chat about! They make every day even MORE exciting than all of the others! Every other chat and update website about webkinz isn't CLOSE to as friendly and helpful as this one! I feel so lucky to have found this website, and i go on it every day! So thank-you, WebkinzInsider, for making it such a safe and wonderful place to chat and play!

Thank-you,
~KitKat123654789
KitKat123654789 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:10 AM   #269

melinda2288 is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because I love webkinz. I like getting to know the next webkinz coming out. I also like how we get to find out about the new things happening on webkinz. I love being able to know the pet of the month like a few months ahead a time. I miss being able to find out the items in the curio shop for the day but understand why I can't find out anymore. I also enjoy the forum where I can find out about games and whether there is a trophy or not. I also like being able to get hints on names for my webkinz. It is a really special place and I enjoy being able to come here. WebkinzInsider provides great information to everyone and I hope they continue to do so. Thanks WebkinzInsider I don't know what I would do without.

:cs::bdog: Lil KinzLil kinz lil kinz:cs:
Old 06-24-2008, 08:10 AM   #270
peanut0525

imthegoal is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebinzInsider because......all of the helpful adivice from all of the members. It is also a great place to catch up on the wonderful world of webkinz. My favorite part of the site is looking at what everyone has done to their houses!!!
imthegoal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!