Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 06:17 PM   #2581
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because....well when I first adopted my very first Webbie, Cherry Blossom, I was completely lost and was in definate need of help....so i searched for an "information center" and webkinzInsider was at the top of the list!!! they have everything you need to know, from little things such as recipes to the big things such as how games work, and the trophys, and now when the Rarities are coming!!! ( which are a very big help and my house is expanding daily!!!))) I have a few favorite sections and One of my favorite sections is the "Help!.....I need a pet name!" There i can express myself in my own way by helping others with my unique names and most of the time I get into friendly conversations with the other "colorful" members; like about Ashton Kutcher and the Lion King and retiring webbies!!!! i am also very much into interior and exterior design so the "That's So posh!" section was a great advantage to me and I;m sure many others!!!!
Another great thing about WebkinzInsider is that , you don't have to 8 years old! You can be ANY AGE AT ALL and still have SO MUCH FUN!!!! With daily or weekly updates, you know what exactly is going on and WebkinzInsider also gives back to its devoted members by have fun occassional contests like the one I am entering in now!!!! I have been through many other Webkinz sites, but no other site has been this updated, informed and friendly and well-organized!!! 2Thumbs up to WebkinzInsider!!! Way to Go and Good Luck to all!!!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 06:17 PM   #2582
brown22eye
Gifted

sparkleful96 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

i love webkinzinsider because it is a great place tht u can talk to other people about webkinz, and share tips, and just have a great time! And u may even make some new friends!
Old 07-01-2008, 06:19 PM   #2583
Lil Kinz
Nila is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz Insider because it is the best info site on the web (i think it is)

love, Nila
Old 07-01-2008, 06:21 PM   #2584
xtreme500
Webkinz :)

GameAce500 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinzinsider because it is the greatest webkinz forum ever made, you can become gifted and trade stuff, there are pet of the month predictions, and there is an open mike forum! YAAAAAYYYY !!!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 06:24 PM   #2585
disdog

disdog is on a distinguished road

I love webkinz insider because evryone is welcome, also because you know, befor time, when webkinz are being retired and when new ones are coming out! Also another reason why I love webkinz insider is because there is varios thread types. (for example open mike, Its a party, thats so posh ect.) Next you can compet in compitions and win PSF. Those are the reasons why I love webkinz insider!
Old 07-01-2008, 06:24 PM   #2586
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

:gwolf::bt:Ilove WebkinzInsider because you always have the most upto date news on webkinz! MyBlack Cat loves the cool recipes you guys tell us! You tell us up-coming Webkinz..:gwolf::rott: I've been pet of the month 8 months in a row thanks to you! You tell us cool things about Webkinz world! You give us tons of pictures! Webkinzinsider is the #1 place for Webkinz info!:koala:
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 06:26 PM   #2587
WUVWEBKINZ123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider beacause it is the first place i'd go to to find out the latest Breaking News! I cant live a day without it. ♥
Old 07-01-2008, 06:31 PM   #2588
Don't be such a

kitteylover is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinz Insider because its very helpful. I have lots of recipes cause of Webkinz Insider. I thank Justin and Wendy for this wonderful site. Webkinz Insider actually care about our webbies. Other sites are cheap load offs. I can actually talk to nice, loving people. Webkinz Insider tells us lots of good news. Its tells us stuff real early. And the best part I love about Webkinz Insider is they have a place(forum) we can talk about our problems. So thats why I love Webkinz Insider. And once again I thank Justin and Wendy for this wonderful site.

-Kitteylover

:abn::bt::easter::seal::gor:

Last edited by kitteylover; 07-01-2008 at 06:48 PM..
kitteylover is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 06:32 PM   #2589

588153 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz because I love the animals and it teaches us how to take care of things.Webkinz Rock!
588153 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 06:33 PM   #2590
elmario

elmario is on a distinguished road

I LOVE because of the following reasons. One, because it is always helpful when you need something like a recipe or when a new webkinz will come out. Two, the people on the site are SO kind and WANT to help you, for example if you need a name for one of your webkinz they will come up with as many as you want until you find one you like or if you need to know which webkinz to get they will tell you which one theywould get and why so then it isn't as hard of a choice as it would've been without them. Three, the Mods, Wendy and Justin, the Administraitors, are SO helpful, for example if you do something wrong they will notify you and tell you what you did wrong and how to fix it! Four, it is the only site I know of that will let you post and express your feeling as well as read what others have to say! Other sites may tell you what you need to know but wouldn't you like to help people out too? That is why I LOVE WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess What!!!!!!

Spoiler: show
I LOVE
elmario is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!