Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #2541
Gift Trainee

willie4030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

"I love WebkinzInsider because.... everyone is so helpful! If I ever have a question about my webkinz this is the first and ONLY website I come to. Also, if I have something exciting to share it's nice to post it and share the my happiness with others! HAPPY JULY...
willie4030 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 05:04 PM   #2542
I_LV_Webkinz

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because everyone is so helpful and nice. Webkinz Indsider keeps one up to date on all the new things happening in Webkinz world. I just really appreciate the time that has been put into this. I love webkinz insider.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:07 PM   #2543
I want to be GT not
Banned
sali101 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by jet3461
I love Webkinz Insider because we have great members, and even better staff. It is the best (and safest) forum I have ever visited. Also, I love WI because it has taught me many things about Webkinz, and other things.

It has taught me about gardening for profit, the weekly survey, it taught me about the Warrior Cat series, and the Twilight series (which I love )

also teaches me about new Webkinz Releases MONTHS before released, so I know about them and can start saving up.

is a great site, and I believe that I couldn't stand living without it!

Also, there are EXTEMELY kind people on the Daily Chat Thread, and in EVERY part of the forum.

WI has given me many prizes through contests, which is something else I love.

WI is a VERY good site which includes the wonderful members, and the wonderful founders, who, if enough members agree, will add a feature to WI, and that is WONDERFUL! (i.e.- gender symbols, webkinz being able to edit posts) I have NEVER seen a forum do that!

I just love WI!

Another reason I love WI is because of the contests you hold lilke this one. One time you even gave away a love puppy! (right? i know you gave away a :gor

And like you said in the first post...

The founders love their members.

Love. I love , with most of the reasons posted below, and some yet to be said, posted below ;])

One other reason I love WI is because I have 'met' and I have MANY friends, that are sooo nice to me, I don't know what to do!

A few of these are:

- Katarina
- wikylo
- bigduck
- sp0ngeb0br0cksny

and MANY more!

I would've NEVER known these nice people if I hadn't joined WebkinzInsider. Some of these people are even nicer than my real-life friends.

I love WI aso because the moderators/staff aren't too strict.

I just ♥♥♥♥ WEBKINZINSIDER!

~Jet3461
Im not really sure if the members of WI can vote for contests winners but I really think you should win!!!
sali101 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #2544
Lil Kinz

asianwebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I loveeeee Webkinz Insider because you get to make new friends, recieve info about webkinz world before it even comes out, and its all sooo Safe! Thank you Staff and administration excpessialy Wendy & Justin for working soo hard to make WI so sucsessful! Its awesome!
Old 07-01-2008, 05:10 PM   #2545
Webkinz :)

kinzrkool7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinz insider because they warn us about special things in webkinz world so we are sure we don't miss it! I also love knowing when rare items will be at the curio shop. I also just appreciate all the work they put into this wonderful, amazing, helpful website!!!

kinzrkool7
Old 07-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #2546
Lil Kinz
seadooman2 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinz insider because it is the best place to go for webkinz help and when you need to find recipe's there here, and the mods and admins are so helpful i also like webkinzinsider because i love having justin and wendy to help everybody!
seadooman2 is offline Male
Old 07-01-2008, 05:16 PM   #2547
Lil Kinz
beldum is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it informs me with all the details about webkinz and current webkinz affairs as best they can.

Old 07-01-2008, 05:16 PM   #2548
noodle8

webkinz lover<3 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

"I love WebkinzInsider because.... wendy and justin rock! I can count on to keep me posted on ebkinz. The contests rock. rocks. The whole website rocks!
Old 07-01-2008, 05:18 PM   #2549
webkinzfan9976

webkinzfan9976 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinzinsider because its a cool and helpful place if you have any questions about webkinz , or if you want to meet new friends and just hang out .
Old 07-01-2008, 05:20 PM   #2550
Gifted

mamafrog is on a distinguished road

WI is a necessity for Kinz fans. I like that both adults and kids can come and be themselves and the mods keep the boards clean of nasties.

It's been interesting to watch it grow overtime.

While I miss Merthyn and his rares each day, I realize everyone is in the same boat.

The forums have the most sections I've seen, with lots of participants. I'm on page 255 of this contest for crying out loud! And it's nice to know I am not alone when WK misbehaves. Still waiting for my KA actions!

Thanks for another easy contest to enter.:luvfrog:
mamafrog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!