Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #2501
Webkinz :)
patches101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WI because of all the great WW info that's available from breaking news on WW to great advice on just about anything WW, helpful hints on games, and up-to-date WW recipes/cookbook. It's the BEST site for the latest WW info!!!! I love it!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #2502
zinco555
Gifted

zinco555 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

"I love webkinzinsider because it is a great place to spend time and enjoy yourself.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #2503
Gifted

sunnysong is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinz Insider because I have made some cool friends
and I find out lots of cool stuff ahead of time- especially pet of the month.
I expecially like talking to people and meeting people who like Webkinz too.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:10 PM   #2504

catyland is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
It's time for a new monthly contest around here! This contest will run from now until July 15th at midnight EST. Because Justin and I LOVE our members here, we thought we'd give away a brand new Love Frog and Lil Kinz Unicorn!

:luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog:

In order to enter, all you have to do is reply to this thread, type the words below and finish the sentence:

"I love WebkinzInsider because....

You only need to enter once. Winners will be randomly selected from all entrants who correctly post on this thread. The winners will be announced on July 16th on the front page. Good luck!

Wendy & Justin
i love webkinz insider because, its a fun and safe way to inteact and getthe lates scoop on webkinz. they even give out free stuff instead of keeping it!! now thats nice!! everone is helpfull and understanding. no mader what i love this place...it may even be better then webkinz it self, how ever we all love one comman thing this place and thanks for your time - catyland-catyland12 (on webkinz):ppony:
catyland is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 04:11 PM   #2505
Lil Kinz
buzyok is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it's such a helpful site. Here, I can find secret recipes, know which Webkinz are retiring and more! I'm so glad I found this site! It also lets me interact with other Webkinz owners! The staff are so caring, and work hard to make sure this site is safe for us! Checking for viruses and all! I found out more stuff on Webkinz here than all of the other sites combined! I can know things that others don't just by going to this site! It's also a great place to just talk and get some help. It's very generous by having all of these contests and giveaways! Thank you to Justin and Wendy for making this site! You guys and ROCK!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

-Buzyok
Old 07-01-2008, 04:12 PM   #2506
Lil Kinz
pumkin is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinz insider.com becuse they always have the best webkinz newz before anyone else they have very freindly people.and they are always making sure its safe here on wi and this is a very helpful website.all of my questions get answered.i love to chat about webkinz here and post my user name so i can have a whole lot more freinds.thanks fore creating tjis wonderful webkinz website.:bas::bt::chi::clyde::cs::gr::goo::ho rse::husky::leoliz:
Old 07-01-2008, 04:15 PM   #2507
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I love WebkinzInsider because....it's the best place for the best information on everything webkinz! And when those glitches come up, it's so great to not be alone.
magicw is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 04:15 PM   #2508
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

I love WebkinzInsider because of the sense of community you feel here. The staff/mods are helpful, there are terrific friends to meet and everyone enjoys sharing their passion for everything webkinz and everything that makes each of us who we are. There are many more reasons, but that is the main one! Good luck everyone!
Old 07-01-2008, 04:17 PM   #2509

sogreatgirl is on a distinguished road

I love webkinzinsider because it gives us all the latest news and it gives us the news of recipe discoveries the minute they are found! ROX!
Old 07-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #2510
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

I love WebkinzInsider because.... of the fun and friendships! I first found out about WI by searching for inside information about Webkinz and that is how I discovered WI. I use WI exclusively. I've heard others talk about other websites, but I don't use them. I enjoy the friends I've met and the EXCELLENT way this website is run. My mom thinks it is safe for me, and we have learned so much. Thanks everyday for the inside scoop and helping us plan in advance so we don't miss out on all the fun things Webkinz has to offer. I can't seem to stop. I like all the tips and safe trading. I love the ability to be creative with our House Threads and GEs and all the fun topics and polls we can participate in. Sometimes I think WI is MORE FUN than even Webkinz.com!!! Thanks WI!
Horses4Me is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!