Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 03:43 PM   #2491
c1u1t1i1e1
Webkinz :)
heartz111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

"I love Webkinz Insider because it is a great site about Webkins so if i dont want to go on webkinz i can come here!"
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 03:47 PM   #2492
Julesington
Lil Kinz
Julesington is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

YO! I have both but it is awesome!
Old 07-01-2008, 03:47 PM   #2493
Lil Kinz
Ally960 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because, it is the best site ever!I am new and from what I have seen it is amazing!!!!Everyone is sooooo nice. I can find things so easily. IF you are looking for something it is so easy to find it! WI has awesome contest and totally amazing fourmz!!! And that is why WebkinzInsider is the best site ever!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 03:52 PM   #2494
Piqutchi has disabled reputation

Why, one reason why I like is because you have lots of good Webkinz News, such as retired Webkinz news and more. It is also very professional-looking here, which I like, and it is clear that you put a huge effort into this site, what with the Gift Exchance and all. Plus, it's interesting that the site is part of an enterprise and not just one person (No offense intended to anyone!) :bokbok:
Old 07-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #2495
Lil Kinz
kisses11 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinz because i can safely chat have fun and care for a cuddly little pet
Old 07-01-2008, 03:54 PM   #2496
jld97

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I like Webkinzinsider because, its very helpful, because I manage my 2 accounts, my sister's, cousin's, and friend's account so I need the best for all of those webkinz. Daily activity listings and job listings are great and I like the fact you warn us about retirements and contests.

Sincerely
JLD97(my first webkinz was a yorkie named Taffy)
Old 07-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #2497
doggirlsabrina
Lil Kinz
squire is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because you discover stuff (thanks to its great users) before the "normal" Webkinz users even get a clue! It's nice to be able to anticipate things.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #2498
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Webkinz insider has got the news for those just starting out who need to know all there is to know and it has the news for those super collectors who want just the latest updates.

Gotta love it.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 04:02 PM   #2499

i_miss_buffalo is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because of the peoplle; the diversity. You can learn alot just from talking to someone. I love that we all share one thing, our passion for Webkinz, though we are so different in everything else. Our differences make WI my favorite site, and I visit it every time I turn on my computer. Even if I don't get the Webkinz, I'm glad to have put my two-cents out there. If anyone wants to add me, feel free to do so.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #2500
heywoodkid is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinzinsider because of all the helpful information on the curio shop and the gem hunt. I enjoy getting the inside scoop on the retired webkinz. Thank you so much for being so helpful.:luvfrog::pig::rac::abn::bt::clyde::cs::easter::gor::kanga::lion:
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!