Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 07:48 AM   #221
AAR is so
Gifted

Katlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to all

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I loooooooooooooooooooooove Wi because it is not only the top sorce of WW info, it has awesome staff, greaat memebers, fantastic ideas, and it is a great way to connect with people I never would have met. It has recipies on it that stay hidden for months afterward, it lets me get just what I want from the curio shop, it helps me find awesome bargins in the GE system, and it pretty much helped me get more interested in my webbies. The chat has made me new friends, the RPing section is amazing, open mike is sooooooo much fun, I love doing and making polls, and being able to costomize your profile is great! Also, when ever there is a glitch, someone always finds time to explain it to me and help. I just want to take this little space to thank every one. Thanks.
Katlyne24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 07:49 AM   #222
Lil Kinz
Bolibompa is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because it is such a helpful site. It tells me when rare items are at the curio shop, different recipes and tips on games and how to make kinzcash. I love how many people devote their time to solving recipes and checking every hour to tell me what hourly event is on. I can never really repay them but I can give them credit for their hard work and effort. It also makes me happy when I see everyone chatting and helping each other. It tells me that Webkinz Insider is a caring and fun website. This is why I love Webkinz Insider so much.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:49 AM   #223
BOOYAH I'm a
Webkinz :)

soccergirl_22 will become famous soon enough

I love webkinzinsider becasue it helps with the rares and gives to tips to everything the WW! I members here are so kind and Wendy and Justin are awesome and try to keep us safe! All the mods are so caring and kind! I love webkinzinsider from its members to the forum! I love you WI!
soccergirl_22 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:49 AM   #224

dequindre1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinz insider because it is full of people who love webkinz like I do. Not only that, WI has many great tools that help udates are also fun to read. The news updates are also fun to read. This is why I love Webkinz Insider.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:50 AM   #225
Team Demi

Ilovedale3 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I LOVE Webkinzinsider because whenever I go to the front page, there is always fun news to be read, and I love to hear about new webkinz and new contests, like this one. Also, I LOVE Webkinzinsider because you can actually become a member. You can host threads, and I think that is really cool to express your feelings about webkinz, and just get other people's opinions, and help them coming up with a name for their new . The bottom line is, I LOVE !!!!!

P.S. Me and my 11 webkinz would really like to have a new member of our family!!!!!
:luvfrog::ccat::easter::goo::husky::kanga::rbt:
Ilovedale3 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:50 AM   #226
mamawhite

mamawhite is on a distinguished road

I love webkinzinsider because it introduced me to a lot of other moms that love webkinz as much (or more) than I do. I also love that I always have the "inside scoop" about what is happening and what is to come! Thank you WI!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:51 AM   #227
sweetswiss707 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz Insider because you can get some updates on news,recipes,future pets,and contests! I also like because you can go on the forum and look at topics and it could help!
I Love !
sweetswiss707 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:51 AM   #228
Call me Mally please
Gift Guru

mallacine has a spectacular aura about

I love because it is so helpful. You get to try and solve things like recipes and what certain items are that are new. If you have a question just post it here and most likely with in a couple of minutes there will be an answer. In the front page they give us updates on different things, like future webkinz or new things coming to webkinz. Everyone here is so nice on here and get along. is a completly safe site to me!. There are so many other reasons to love WI but these are just some. I ♥ WI and no one can do anything about it!

♥Mally♥
mallacine is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:51 AM   #229
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

I love WebkinzInsider because it is a great source of information for everything Webkinz and I love talking to everyone who shares my obsession with Webkinz!
michls629 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:52 AM   #230

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

I love WebkinzInsider because....because you get to know so many webkinz items, webkinz and a bunch of annoucements ahead of time. And you also get to spend time with other people, make new friends and have fun. PLUS: whenever you have a problem, not about webkinz....you can still get it answered! And whenever you have a question you can get it answered quickly and answer someone else's question. Not only this website is about webkinz....it can be about anything!! Just go to the Open mike area. You get to trade on here to! The trading...it is not just like "Oh you are gifted...hurray!" it's like you have to go through a process so everyone is safe. That's how I know the mods, admins , and founders care about if we get scammed or not. And since we have mods, admins and founders.....THEY keep us safe. THEY want us to be safe. THEY care! And whenever we want something.....they bring it back if everyone wants it. Like the flashing pms! I spend must of MY time.........HERE!

Thank you Webkinzinsider! I love you so much!

rainbowwebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!