Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 09:00 AM   #2131
puppyseed
Webkinz :)

puppyseed is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because of the kind and helpful moderators. Everyone was sooooo kind to me when I first became a member. It is such a nice community. If I want to know new things about webkinz, I just come here because they always know the top scoops first. Knowing that there are new webkinz and the e-store and all that before anyone else makes me feel important when it comes to webkinz. Thank you everyone for such a great site!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 09:01 AM   #2132
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Hi everyone,
I love WebkinzInsider mostly because it tells me when the Asian rare will happen. I have an Asian account, but am not yet in Arte's good graces. It is very hard to get the rare item anyway since it usually happens when I am asleep.

I also love WebkinzInsider because it is designed to have Webkinz lovers help other Webkinz lovers. It is really nice to know I'm not the only one obsessed. Thanks for letting me know the daily activities days in advance. I can't imagine where you get all this information (such as which Webkinz will be retired, etc...)

Linnae
Linnae is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 09:02 AM   #2133
daisybug11

daisybug11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because..... it's about webkinz and who could ask for anything more!! I love the safe enviroment and all the tips if i need help. Thanks Justin and Wendy!

~Daisybug11
Old 07-01-2008, 09:03 AM   #2134
webkinzlover62 is an unknown quantity at this point

ilove webkinzinsider because your site is so helpful
Old 07-01-2008, 09:04 AM   #2135
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love WebkinzInsider because,

It is a warm, safe, loving, and FUN enviroment. The site is helpful with the tutoring thread and with the 'Help, I Need A Pet Name!' thread. I have made some great friends, and with my age I can't have a myspace but since I found WI I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (about myspace....) You guys just know what us kids want, webkinz and friends! I actually made a website trying to be like you but I never go on it because this site is so FUN and ADDICTING! I'm always on the DCT, and believe it or not, this site completely helped me achieve something in school. We do this thing called 'Type To Learn 3' and it is for typing. There are 24 levels and we get a certificate and stuff if we pass all the levels. Thanks to my improvement in typing on here, I passed. It was a HUGE success for me. Well, all I can say is ♥I love You Guys...♥

PS: Honestly I think it would be cool to win but I don't care if I win or lose, as long as you know how much I and everyone else loves you! ♥♥♥

(I also learned how to make hearts!)
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 09:05 AM   #2136
;)
Gifted

beachbumkinz will become famous soon enough

I love webkinz insider because....

They are so much fun. It has given my daughter and i something to do together. Even if she is at afriends house. And it is something she loves to do on the computer that is pure innocent and fun. I dont have to worry. We have learned so much from this site. And my daughter has made friends which is so great bc she is pretty shy! thank u so much WI!!

Last edited by beachbumkinz; 07-01-2008 at 09:09 AM..
Old 07-01-2008, 09:05 AM   #2137
sweetandspicy

I like Webkinz Insider because....
The mods and admins work so hard,and they get nothing in turn.Everybody on here is so nice.This site is really useful and fun.They have giveaways and stuff like that.& the forums are really nice.The list could go on.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:06 AM   #2138
Bamboo1295

Bamboo1295 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider because it is an awsome place to learn more about webkinz, and also they always show you never before seen stuff before it even comes out. I also love it because all the members on this site are so nice and they always make you feel god when your down in the dumps, and wendy and justin always make sure people are safe. But the best part of the site is here you can talk to people and make sure you are part of the magic. i also love all the contests you guys have, they are always awesome!!!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:07 AM   #2139
Goldie1963
Gift Guru

Er3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura aboutEr3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura about

I love Webkinz Insider because it is such a well run site. WI has thought of everything possible to keep it safe and scam-free but also lots of fun and friendly too. Thank you !
Er3Tr2Tr1 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 09:08 AM   #2140
sweetandspicy

Uhhh beachbumkinz the mean Webkinz INSIDER,not webkinz.
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!