Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 12:22 AM   #1941
david cook is a
Gift Trainee

webkinzrcoolio123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

i love webkinz insider because its a fun safe place to hang out when your bored and an awesmome place to hang with friends, i love all the exclusive info they give us!!!!!!! All the members and moderatorsetc make webbie inside safe!!!!!!!!!!! Saqure Awesome Fun Exciting
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2008, 12:45 AM   #1942
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

"I love WebkinzInsider because....

It gives me something to do until 6 o'clock in the morning."
Old 06-29-2008, 01:49 AM   #1943
Webkinz :)

Hugs&Kinzes is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because....

there isn't anything NOT to love about it. It has the greatest people on the internet who are so helpful and have the best ideas and advice.
I love how we get to know all the great stuff that webkinz world has to offer (especially in advance) and I really wouldn't if it wasn't for this site. I'm sure there is a lot of hard work to make this site so great and I appreciate every bit of it. I LOVE !!
Old 06-29-2008, 02:15 AM   #1944
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

" I llove Webkinzinsider because..the members are so helpful and its more like joining a family, with, lots of hugs...not just posting..I've made many friends here and love it!!"
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 06:23 AM   #1945
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

"I love WebkinzInsider because....
This site is the first and only site that I have felt safe chatting on..... I appreciate the safe, friendly atmosphere!
I also love WI because if I have a question, no one makes me feel bad if it is pretty obvious or something that I just missed!
I love WI because of all the friendly, funny, helpful, supporting people! For example my many chat buddies on the GE DCT!
I love WI because it gives me the chance to help other people in areas that I understand and know about!
I love the features on WI.... the different forums such as Trading Cards, Rares, Join the Club and of course the GE!
Thanks Wendy and Justin! I love WebkinzInsider because of you two!
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 07:52 AM   #1946
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Why I love WebkinzInsider? I could write a novel for this!
I love WebkinzInsider, because it has taught me so many things about Webkinz that I never knew. I never knew there was ever and Elephant Statue, Wacky Zingo Jeans, I seemed clueless last August!
Also, a lot of my friends in real life don't go on Webkinz World, so here is where I could meet friends who were also fans of my one favorite hobbies.
Adding to that, most exclusives are IMPOSSIBLE to find. WebkinzInsider has made an easier way for well trusted users to trade and recieve items.
Overall, WebkinzInsider has taught me a lot about Webkinz, had me make new friends, and gave me an easier way to trade items with one another.
Thank You Justin and Wendy!
Jake is offline Male
Old 06-29-2008, 07:56 AM   #1947
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

I love WebkinzInsider because there is lots of information in advance so I know whats going to happen before it does.
paws is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 08:21 AM   #1948
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

I love WebkinzInsider because of the helpful things that it tells me about the future of Webkinz World. Now, I have an insight on the new Webkinz being introduced into Webkinz World in August, thanks to WebkinzInsider! My friends usually don't believe me until the Webkinz that I told them about actually do come out! Thanks WebkinzInsider!

I adore WebkinzInsider because of the level system for the forum. I think that it really focuses people on helping other people in the WebkinzInsider community becuase to move up from "Lil' Kinz" to "Webkinz", you have to have at least 10 non-fluff posts, which focuses people on giving advice to others. I love the "Gift Trainee", "Gifted", and "Gift Guru" levels because you can have your own Gift Exchange! Cool!

I am crazy about WebkinzInsider because of the forum filters and the safeness of my personal information. This is the first website that I have actually felt safe to chat on. Other websites don't have filters and I feel as if they might release my information. Here, I know that you won't. The filters are great because many people I know would only use WebkinzInsider to abuse the system by being mean to others. With being able to report messages, the system is fool-proof!

I have gone gaga over WebkinzInsider because of the Private Messaging and Profile Messaging. I think that Private Messaging is wonderful because you can tell someone something without the world seeing it. Profile messaging is genius because for people who don't have access to Private Messaging, they can leave a semi-private message for the owner of the profile to see. Even though it isn't totally private, it still rocks my world.

I am looney over WebkinzInsider because of the reputation system. I think that it is great that people can get recognized for great posts. I have given much reputation and I think that it is great.

As you can probably see, I love WebkinzInsider. Whenever I go to Internet Explorer, it brings me to WebkinzInsider.com. I have seen many Webkinz tips websites, but I have never come across one that is as helpful as this one is. I love WebkizInsider.

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 06-29-2008 at 08:32 AM.. Reason: Wrong word usage
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 08:24 AM   #1949
mkach is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider because it helps me keep up with what is going on in webkinz world and has lots of nice people
Old 06-29-2008, 08:28 AM   #1950
jahaha
jahaha is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because.... it has everything I need, when I need it.
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!