Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #1891
Lil Kinz

Kaylabird100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because it tells me things I can't find out anywhere else. Also because I can enter contests ( like this) and win prizes. I love that it gives you ideas for room decorating and what the rare item are at the Curio Shop. WI makes it easy to see the new Webkinz Pets coming out and when. Also what Webkinz Pets and retiring. WI shows you what unsolved webkinz recipes look like so you can be the fisrt to solve them. Also what you get if you do somethihg special in Webkinz World. What can I say Webkinz Insider is the best thing ever, and I love it:ppony::koala::ppony::koala:

Kaylabird100
Kaylabird100 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2008, 02:06 PM   #1892
Webkinz :)

patheard is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because whenever I have a problem or question about Webkinz I can come here and get advice, answers or at least share my thoughts with the rest of WI.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:17 PM   #1893

iluvmywebkinz98 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinzinsider because they always tell you about the latest things happening in webkinz world. also, you can post different things on webkinz, and other wi members will respond to whatever you posted. it is the greatest site ever to find what you need about webkinz!
iluvmywebkinz98 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #1894
kkmompotm
Gifted

kkmompotm is on a distinguished road

"I love WebkinzInsider because I always find the answers I need or great tips and information NO ONE else has!!"

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 02:24 PM   #1895

slayergirl1smom is on a distinguished road

I love webkinzinsider because it is very informational and everyone seems so friendly!
slayergirl1smom is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 02:28 PM   #1896

grammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clown

I love Webkinz Insider because of all the fantastic info I have found on this site. Members on WI are very helpfull and kind. WI is safe and secure and always has the newest info on Webkinz.

grammyG
grammyG is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 02:48 PM   #1897
Lil Kinz

WKz Enthusiest is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
It's time for a new monthly contest around here! This contest will run from now until July 15th at midnight EST. Because Justin and I LOVE our members here, we thought we'd give away a brand new Love Frog and Lil Kinz Unicorn!

In order to enter, all you have to do is reply to this thread, type the words below and finish the sentence:

"I love WebkinzInsider because....

You only need to enter once. Winners will be randomly selected from all entrants who correctly post on this thread. The winners will be announced on July 16th on the front page. Good luck!

Wendy & Justin
I love WebkinzInsider because
it gives me verry good information!
and all of you are so nice!
Kz Enthusiest
:husky::seal::rdr::bas::pgn::toucan::rott::dragon :
WKz Enthusiest is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 03:21 PM   #1898
Lil Kinz
habercur is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I like webkinz because it is a fun place to be and you have to work for money. Also you learn about money management. The games are awesome!!! The trading room is uber cool! You learn about things and how to take care of your pet by feeding it and dressing it and bathing it. WEbkinz is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- habercur added 3 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

oops. I like webkinz INsider because I can learn about all new stuff and you can chat in a safe environment. i can learn secret recipes and see all the latest webkinz. whenever i am on WI I am always up to date on things happening in webkinz. IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by habercur; 06-28-2008 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-28-2008, 03:22 PM   #1899

lyoko9568 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz because it gives one a chance to express your imagination in so many ways. It litterally brings your Webkinz to life! My sister and I have to many stories to go along with our Webkinz. That's another thing. Webkinz has given me a chance to bond with my siblings by playing with them. Also, collecting Webkinz gives one a chance to...well... collect something! You learn more about whatever animal that is, and their just pure fun!
Old 06-28-2008, 03:31 PM   #1900
rainy68
kellyann is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because...they have so much information before anyone else does and it doesn't matter how old you are - Webkinz are loved by people of all ages.

:rdr:
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!