Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 11:45 AM   #1781
CT0923
Webkinz :)
morepsi1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

The reason why I love WebkinzInsider is because it's a wonderful site for learning all about webkinz world. I've learned so much from the members of this site. There are so many sites out there that are dedicated to webkinz, but this is the only site that keep you up to date hour by hour. There is so much more that I need to learn and I know that this is the only site that I can learn from. Thanks to all the members, mods, etc. You've taught me much!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 11:55 AM   #1782

soaper75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because......OMG!!! Do you even have to ask?!?!?! This is, bar-none, the MOST informative site I've EVER been to. It's kind of aggrevating at times, though. I come here, so I can post, to build up my count, so I can train to trade. By the time I have read the posts that interest me, I have spent all my alloted time I have, and have NOT posted! This place is like a disease or an addiction! One trip and you're hooked. I was the first to stumble onto the site, now I have my whole family (children, grandchildren, sisters, friends) addicted, as well.

Did I mention the people??? You will NOT find a friendlier bunch of people. And, helpful. When something goes wrong in Webkinz World, I head straight here and the problem has already been addressed or solved.

I'm disabled. My grandchildren, who live 1200 miles from me, gave me my first Webkinz, so we stay on the phone while visiting each others Webkinz houses. We've spent some wonderful time together. I've been on a year in February, and just entered my 100th pet. And, that's just on my main account. I have 5 accounts. You should see my lovely mansion. So, being a "shut in" because of my disability, isn't soooo bad now. I have WW & WI. You can't have one without the other!

Before this turns into a book, let me say thanks! And, of course the sneak peeks at the daily activities and jobs, certainly do help in scheduling my daily naps!

Kudos & !!!

Last edited by soaper75; 07-06-2008 at 08:45 PM.. Reason: I forgot the main line.
soaper75 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 12:01 PM   #1783
Lil Kinz
disneytar is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE WebkinzInsider because the website is very helpful to me and tells me things that I might need and things that they know before Webkinz even tells us. Keep up the GREAT work you guys are doing. WebkinzInsider ROCKS!!:luvfrog:
Say to WebkinzInsider
disneytar is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 12:04 PM   #1784
lollipop7983hgl

lollipop7938hgl is on a distinguished road

I love webkinzinsider beacuse It helps me with things like recipes, taking care if webkinz, and of course the webkinz names. I love the polls, the clubs, the contest, everything. I love webkinzinsider because all the people are nice, they are good to get along with, and they don't make fun of you. I love webkinz insider because it is a place where you can just hang on the computer talking to people, doing contests, or looking at recipes. I love how you can just post a few times and get addicted and just block out everything.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:15 PM   #1785
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

I love WebkinzInsider because its the bomb.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 06-27-2008, 12:19 PM   #1786
kira111

Raretrader is on a distinguished road

I love webkinz insider because you are noticed. You can ask questions about webkinz, and answers will flow right in- you are noticed. You can be sad and people will cheer you up- you are noticed. And last but not least, you always have fun with everyone- you ARE noticed!

-Kira
Old 06-27-2008, 12:20 PM   #1787
Lil Kinz
MizzMaddie101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because you get get the breaking newz about webkinz before anyone else. It's the best site to learn secret recipes, future webkinz, and what's been happening in Webkinz World. Justin and Wendy, you guys are like the coolest for having all these give-aways.On Webkinz Insider you can chat about webkinz,see other member's houses, get ideas for webkinz names, help discover new secret recipes, and much more.If I wasn't a Webkinz Insider member I'd probaly go crazy because I love this site so much.My favorite part about Webkinz Insider is finding out all the new secret recipes.This is the very best site to make friends on Webkinz, and Webkinz Insider.I am a proud owner of 10 webkinz and I am even more proud to be a member of Webkinz Insider.

My webkinz : :koala::rac:
Old 06-27-2008, 12:20 PM   #1788
SavvyBob

I love WebkinzInsider because...
It is a wonderful way to learn new things about Webkinz and to hlep out, and the people here are very nice. The Admins and Moderators never fail to help and bring us good information, as well as the other players. WebkinzInsider is the best way to learn about and find new things out about Webkinz.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:24 PM   #1789

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because...
the members are so nice and there is always something cool or fun to do. I love looking at the Housez Forum and entering all the fun contests. I think it is wonderful that you always know all the new and retiring webkinz and items.

You're the only sight I beleive in! Go WebkinzInsider!
gmk1996
Old 06-27-2008, 12:32 PM   #1790
PersianMeow77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I Love WebkinzInsider Because I know when new webkinz are coming and I have explored different webkinz sites and this truley is best. I might be new but I have alredy seen how much this site shows devotion for making it Better!! I LOVE
no other site can match!!!!!!!!!!
:gwolf:
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!