Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 10:31 AM   #1771
Webkinz :)
Iowa Annie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I agree that this is my favorite Webkinz site because of HONESTY and ACCURACY!!! WI ROCKS. I'm new and plan to participate more.
Thanks!
Iowa Annie
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 10:33 AM   #1772
Diabetes Awareness &

iluvpigs12 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinzinsider because I can find out any information about Webkinz before WebkinzWorld has it on the site. I love Webkinzinsider because if I miss some information on the WebkinzWorld site, I can come to Webkinzinsider and find out the information. I love Webkinzinsider because it is a great way to make some new friends. I love Webkinzinsider because you can make your own contests, polls, and threads for people to help each other. I love Webkinzinsider because of all of these things. Webkinzinsider is an awesome website.
iluvpigs12 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 10:35 AM   #1773

iwritebooks is on a distinguished road

i love webkinz insider because of all the great things on this site. the contests are great, its fun to enter. and i love the party and make a reservation thread. i had a cruise ship for awhile and that was really fun! and its great making friends with other people who like webkinz!!
Old 06-27-2008, 10:41 AM   #1774
Werewolves are so
Gifted

Starlight720 has a spectacular aura aboutStarlight720 has a spectacular aura about

I first discovered Webkinz Insider afew months ago, and It's been my favorite website ever since. I love it for a number of reasons.
The atmosphere is SO friendly, and all of the people are generous and kind. They help you when you ask a question, and will tell you the truth if you ask for your opinion. It's not just the members, It's the Mods and Admins as well. They keep Webkinz Insider a fun, safe place for all members to be. They will always help you with something no matter what.
Justin and Wendy also do an amazing job with the website. They always find new updates before any other website, and they are always 100% true.

Whenever I'm having a bad day, I can log on to Webkinz Insider and my spirit will be lifted. I have made so many new friends! It's so easy to find people that you relate with! I have learned so much from other members.

One of my favorite aspects of Webkinz Insider has to be the Gift Exchange. It's one place that you can always trust to have a fair trade, and it would much rather use it than the Trading Rooms in Webkinz World.
Theese are just afew of the reasons that I love Webkinz Insider. Here, you can always be yourself and feel accepted.
Starlight720 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 10:49 AM   #1775

chochothedog is an unknown quantity at this point

i love WebkinzInsider because you guys tell me everything new about webkinz because they don't even tell us half of the new things going on in webkinz world.

:chi::wt::cs::husky::acs:
rulz!!!!!!!!!!
chochothedog is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 10:49 AM   #1776
nottygurl93

nottygurl93 is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinz Insider because...

You can find out what's going on in the Webkinz world, find out the future and retired pets, look up recipes,enter really fun contests, talk to people about webkinz, find out what the exclusive and rare items are, and if you need help Webkinz insider has really nice administrators that can help you. Most of the people on Webkinz Insider are really nice and kind so when I come here I feel welcomed and it is a really safe website! It's like a magazine online all about Webkinz! And I'm very happy to be apart of it!!! That is why I love Webkinz insider!!

Love, Nottygurl93
P.S. Hugs and kisses to all of the administrators on and a big thanks because it wouldn't be so great if we didn't have you!!

All of my webkinz
Laila :wt:Moonstar :rbtolar Brent Dakota :cs:Sami cookie Leah :gr:NayNay Labree :chi:Jack
:abn:CoCo :rdr:Hershey :lion:Jesse Dreamer
Old 06-27-2008, 10:51 AM   #1777
loveandkisses249

I love Webkinzinsider because it is a great place to connect with other people who have Webkinz. Everyone here is super nice and I made so many friends. I told my friends about this website and my friends are here too! It is nice to have moderators who keep each and every member under control. Webkinz insider is not just a fun place, it is also a helping hand too. If I need a pet name I can get the best in the world here on WI, or I can get help with glitches and see if other members have the same problems, too. I can help other members in the same ways and that gives me a great feeling that I helped someone, even if it was what to name their cow. Thanks to the wonderful members of WI I came to know about this site. I also learned that kids are not the only ones that play webkinz, adults do too! I have the confidence to tell other kids to stop talking meanly about webkinz and I am glad to admit I love webkinz and I'm not afraid to show it!!! This is the most supercalifragilisticexpialidociously wonderful site ever and I am glad to be a part of the community that adores webkinz as much as I do. I can express my silly side here!
Go !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by loveandkisses249; 06-27-2008 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: misspelled words : )
Old 06-27-2008, 11:02 AM   #1778
Cez12

I love Webkinz Insider because its so much fun, and you make so many great friends, and I love to learn so much more about Webkinz, and see all the future Webkinz ahead of time, plus the mods and admins are all so great and nice, and so are my awesome friends here! Its great to enter all the contests, especially when you win, and its fun to make them. And here you can just be yourself without worrying what other people think.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:25 AM   #1779
Junebaby784691 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinzinsider because it is my webkinz guide. I come here when I want to know what webkinz are coming, and what webkinz are retiring. I also come here to find recipes, and read the news. Webkinz world only has 4 stories on the news, and they don't keep it on long enough. They also don't tell you anything, until you have already found out about it. Webkinzinsider is fast and accurate. You can look at postes from over a month ago! You can also know what the pet of the month will be two or more months before! Webkinzinsider tells me everything thats happening in webkinz world. That is why I love Webkinzinsider!!!
Junebaby784691 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 11:33 AM   #1780
Justin Bieber is bet

mariahgirl97 will become famous soon enough

I love WebkinzInsider because it is a helpful comunity for webkinz and it helps many people with everything because Ganz doesnt give out any information to random people but you guys always know and post here and you think of the people in WebkinzInsider before yourself I know that I can really tell! I think it is the best webkinz fan and information site on the web RIGHT NOW!!!!! I dont care if I would win or not but I will always ♥ Webkinz Insider! And I know you do too!

~~~~**♥♥♥Mariahgirl97♥♥♥**~~~~
mariahgirl97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!