Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 08:03 PM   #1711
eirdest crazed
Webkinz :)

Actorgirl11798 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinz insider for many reasons.
1. I get to meet new people
2. I always learn something exciting when I come on to te website
3. I learn alot of new recipes
4. All my questions on webkinz get answered
5. I get to post about my new parties
6.Everyone is helpful
7.I make new friends everyday
8.i always learn new webkinz info.
9.I always know if a webkinz is new, retired, or still availible
10.I also get alot of info on things like the curio shop, job center, and the Daily Activities
As you can see I can go on and on but Wendy and Justin make this my most #1 site and an awsome place to visit!
Actorgirl11798 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 08:04 PM   #1712
hy Is The Earth Roun

CutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to all

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

View Post Originally Posted by smrtiegurl101
I love WebkinzInsider because it such a helpful site. The mods are so caring and I can never repay them of the protection they've given all of us. You too, Justin and Wendy. WebkinzInsider has all the breaking news before anyone else. It is also the only site I know to have a very safe, 'No-Scammer' Gift Exchange. All the members are so helpful and I feel we are one, big, happy family. We may be different but we have one connection that holds us together: Webkinz and WebkinzInsider.
Its True!:pg::rott:
CutyPiePrincess is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:17 PM   #1713
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Smile Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinzinsider because it is practially a Webkinz instruction book of information from the site owners and members. We started WW in March 08 and had no clue where to start. WW does not come with an instruction book! Well, not as good as WI I did a google search and came to the first site it came up and been here ever since. All the guides here are the best, such as the Charm Forest Guide, the Arte Curio Shop Guide, Retireds, etc. I come here several times a day! I have to come first thing before work/school so my son and I can find out what time we need to find out the rare time of the day I cant find a better recipe book you guys have made as well. The best this is WI giving us the scoop for what the POTM are and future pets. I have also made some friends and I have recomended this site to my close friends. It seems like we always learn something everyday and helping each other about Webkinz and it's always here! Sometimes Im on WI more than WW
calabelle is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:24 PM   #1714

Bubbielicous973 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz Insider because...............When I go on insider I do it because I know it is safe for me, to get tips when I am stuck, and free secret recipes whenever I want. Also I I can enter contests with no charge. It is like a dream!WEBKINZ INSIDER ROCKS!GOOOOOOO INSIDER!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:26 PM   #1715
im so happy bein a
Gift Guru

yasminamo is on a distinguished road

I LOVE WEBKINZINSIDER because of the trading and how it is fair. How all the staff/mods/admins help out with it! if it wasnt for them we wouldnt be were all of us are! and i lOVE the polls! soo fuN!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #1716
Gifted
TINKBELL is an unknown quantity at this point

"I love WebkinzInsider because....
it gives you all the inside scoops and when things don't go right and you keep getting kicked off etc. You can come here and see you aren't alone. It is wonderful to have the backup. Also, being able to quickly click back and forth for the recipes is a great thing.
WebkinzInsider is #1 when it comes to webkinz!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:37 PM   #1717
MeowAusten
Gifted

Googlejo22 has much to be proud ofGooglejo22 has much to be proud ofGooglejo22 has much to be proud ofGooglejo22 has much to be proud of

I love WebkinzInsider because it gives infomation on things going on in webkinz, before webkinz tells you! Also it gives you answers on all recipes! Well.... most of them anyway!
Googlejo22 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:51 PM   #1718
Lil Kinz
standford is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
standford is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:55 PM   #1719
cree976
Lil Kinz
bananas976 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinzinsider because of all the cool recipes you tell us kids and because I just like meeting new people. Also because I can reply to any posts I want to also because you give away free webkinz. Please give me a free webkinz i only have one.:luvfrog:
bananas976 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:56 PM   #1720
Lil Kinz
standford is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
It's time for a new monthly contest around here! This contest will run from now until July 15th at midnight EST. Because Justin and I LOVE our members here, we thought we'd give away a brand new Love Frog and Lil Kinz Unicorn!

:luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog:

In order to enter, all you have to do is reply to this thread, type the words below and finish the sentence:

"I love WebkinzInsider because....

You only need to enter once. Winners will be randomly selected from all entrants who correctly post on this thread. The winners will be announced on July 16th on the front page. Good luck!

Wendy & Justin
I love webkinzinsider because it tells you all the new webkinz that are coming out and tells you all the inside stuff of webkinz
standford is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!