Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 02:51 PM   #1681
meggy7225
Lil Kinz

meggy7225 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because.... whenever I go on It has the Latest news about Webkinz! It ROX so much!!! I can always trust that their will Bee a site that is always up-to-date in webkinz news!

IT ROX
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 02:53 PM   #1682
LoVeRwEbKiNz463

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it is a great place to meet new friends on Webkinz and we can interact about different things about Webkinz.I also love WebkinzInsider because we can get news about Webkinz and we can also find awesome things in Webkinz because of the other people who could show you. is one of the best websites in the world!
Old 06-26-2008, 02:54 PM   #1683
Webkinz :)

Caddi is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz Insider because the mods are nice and helpful, they keep us up to date, and they run awesome contests! I like that they don't scam us, they warn us about bad traders and cheaters, and they give us good tips and tricks to use. I'm glad that they give us chances to get retired pets before they're gone (can't wait for toucan and croc!), and they run fair contests to get already retired pets. They have a great system for gift exchanges (even though i'm not to that level yet) and they have wonderful and helpful mods and administrators! So basically i'm trying to say THANKS WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 03:10 PM   #1684
h0ly

lablover55 is on a distinguished road

I love webkinzinsider..because..it's the best place to learn how to do things on ww and its helpful,also because u can lean about all different kinds of people and the site
lablover55 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 03:40 PM   #1685
Lad
Ladystrac is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider because...is there enough room to express how awesome this site is? The moderators/members provide such top rate information on a daily basis it's just incredible. Everything from A-Z is covered here, and there are such great people behind it all....that's what makes it such a great site. It's not just the information, it's the presentation, the caring and the fun that folks have while using it. Thanks so much!!
Old 06-26-2008, 03:43 PM   #1686
Lil Kinz
webkinzstacy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default BREAKING NEWZ!

This isn't about the contest but look what I saw in a limited too mag.!

The webkinz releaes date is officially July 7th! (To limited too)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMyPicture.jpg (93.1 KB, 6 views)
webkinzstacy1 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 03:52 PM   #1687
Geekdude
Gift Guru

geekdude has a spectacular aura about

"I love WebkinzInsider because....it makes Webkinz World easier, by supplying useful information. It is also fun to see all of the *confirmed* future Webkinz. Webkinz wouldn't be the same without WI. Thanks y'all!!
Old 06-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #1688
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

I love Webkinz Insider because of everything.
Justin and Wendy didnt make this site for themselves, they made it for all of us!
they didnt have to they just did so people can have fun!
The staff is so caring, even with families of their own, they still try to make WI a great place. Also, because of all the news we get about new and retired Webkinz!
If you are a kid who is embarassed of themselves because of how they talk or look, here on WI no one knows. YOU get treated for what you think and what you say. YOU are liked for YOU. I'm so glad I joined WI on 9/22/07! It's made Webkinz so much more fun! Thank you for everything!

Arodfan727
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 04:16 PM   #1689
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I love webkinz insider, because of all the amazing members, contests, and places to talk about everything about webkinz with people who love webkinz as much as me! As a student in high school, no one likes webkinz! Webkinz world itself is fun, but it has gotten boring with the same daily activities and games. Webkinz insider unlocks a whole new world where you can just talk about webkinz in creative ways you can't in webkinz world. Especially since kinzchat plus is still closed, you can't say whatever is on your mind related to webkinz. Here you can! I've made a lot of new friends who actually care if you got the new webkinz pet or exclusive! Giveaways like these are just amazing and generous. All of the news I learn about webkinz is usually here. The news posted in the webkinz newspaper is usually posted a lot later than what I learn from here. I spend WAY more time here than on webkinz! Every day I think "Oh my gosh I can't wait to see who else posted on that thread!" It's just amazingg. When WI wasn't working, I almost died!! Without WI, I don't know how I could possibly survive! LOL, WI is just awesome in every way! Plus it's still safe and "mom approved"!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 04:22 PM   #1690
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

I love webkinz insider because I get to learn information on webkinz related stuff before ANYONE else which is very helpful!
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!