Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 09:42 AM   #1631
Lil Kinz
chester126 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Dear Webkinz Insider,
Hello, my name is Alixzandra. I LOVE webkinz and webkinz insider because they are both helpful and they are both fun to use, and to play on. I am cookoo for webkinz and webkinz insider! I hope I win! I know I will!

Go Webkinz! :goo::gwolf::luvfrog::pg::rott::turt::toucan:!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO GANZ AND WEBKINZ INSEIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PICK ME!

Sincerely,
Alixzandra
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 09:43 AM   #1632
Lil Kinz
chester126 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

rox my sox!

~Alixzandra (chester126)~
Old 06-26-2008, 09:44 AM   #1633
Lil Kinz

LcJetskigirl02 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it has all the lastest info on the new webkinz and webkinz items coming out and I also love it because I love to talk about webkinz with everyone else and It's so friendly here.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:56 AM   #1634
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinz Insider because they always provide me with helpful information about Webkinz World and what's to come in the near future. I love that there are extra sectons where we can chat with friends and have loads of fun. My favorite area is the Contest area because I can never wait to see the creative contest idea created by Webkinz Insider members. I spend all day, everyday on Webkinz Insider because it is a wonderful, safe, and FUN!!!!!!!! place to be. I love all of the members and how pleasant everyone always is. As crazy as GANZ gets, we all seem to keep our composure.

All in all, I LOVE WEBKINZ INSIDER!! IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Goooooo ebkinz*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
:toucan::gecko::kanga::pgn::bdog::bas::liones s::pg::rott:
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 10:02 AM   #1635
bandztees
Lil Kinz
bandztees is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I loveWebkinzInsider because... it's my key to sucess. I check in daily to find out about all teh upcoming webkinz. Thanks to you guys I'm getting a siemese, I can't wait!
bandztees is offline Male
Old 06-26-2008, 10:03 AM   #1636
GreekAsianPanda

I love Webkinz Insider because nobody here is mean! Everybody is so nice to each other! Webkinz Insider is also a good reference to Webkinz World; it always has good information. It's such a big help! It is also the only site my mom lets me post stuff on because it is never inappropriate! I don't have to be afraid of my mom walking into the computer room while I'm on WI and giving me a lecture on "the dangers of the internet". Yes, the internet is a dangerous place, but not here!

Thank you everybody for making Webkinz Insider a safe place in such a dangerous world!
Old 06-26-2008, 10:05 AM   #1637
psw
psw is an unknown quantity at this point

I Love WebkinzInsider because it's a one-stop resource for everything related to these cool furry interactive friends. I can share the insights I glean from reading this treasure trove of useful information with my wife and my kids, and they're always amazed. When thay ask me how I know about such cool stuff, my answer's always the same. I know it because I'm a Webkinz Insider.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:05 AM   #1638
afeylia is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it fills me in on everything going on. Everybody here is so helpful and sweet, and I wouldn't have found out anything if this site wasn't around. It's a fun, safe community where Webkinz fans can chat about whatever they want. I'm brand new to WebKinzInsider, and I'm already lovin' it! I don't need to win this contest, I just feel like what I've typed needs to be out there to show my thanks to everybody on WebKinzInsider. Thank you.

afeylia is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 10:09 AM   #1639
smarty4life80
Lil Kinz
smarty4life80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinz insider because it tells you everything you need to know about webkinz. If you really want a webkin that hasn't come out yet, you can look on here and see when it will be available. If you are wondering what new things are coming out you can also find out here. It features webkin mansions at the bottom of the pages so that gives you room ideas. Its a great website and I think its awesome.

Also it gives you prizes in contests giving you a chance to get another free webkinz. It tells you all the news and all retired pets, it lets you give your ideas on subjects and lets you share secret recipes you have found.

In all, webkinz insider is a great website and I think that it is just as much fun as webkinz world!
Old 06-26-2008, 10:11 AM   #1640
SPUNGEBOB27

I love Webkinz Insider because they give you all this information about what is happening in webkinz world and the new stuff we wouldnt now about webkinz world with out webkinz insider
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!